The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE. Operator outfit's have been clipping on male operators for months now. Its impossible to fashion :c

JmDaFuz

S#&$ Stop all the hotfixes just focus on this! Stop doing whatever you do DE, Fashion wars is more important then actual gameplay!

(By the way a little bit higher and you could start thinking your trousers just got holes there and you can see his a-- looking out the trousers saying hello)

2 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

S#&$ Stop all the hotfixes just focus on this! Stop doing whatever you do DE, Fashion wars is more important then actual gameplay!

(By the way a little bit higher and you could start thinking your trousers just got holes there and you can see his a-- looking out the trousers saying hello)

Lol this aint supposed to be a "Please fix instantly!" Cry cry sort of thing.  As i mentioned tho its been like this for moths now and its incredibly frustrating to try and work around so i atleast want to make DE aware that this is a thing because otherwise it might not be fixed at all. 

Yeah like they must be already aware for quite some time about the problem of mid game leavers in Sanctuary Onslaught causing all others to have a game crash and loose all loot throwing half an hour of playtime into the garbage can (we really miss one inside our orbiters...)

So if they dont fix that yet, i sadly think this will also take a long time to ever get fixed. (And if they fix this before the real annoying ONS problem im going crazy... Its seriously unplayable and not worth playing the mode at all if after half an hour you dont get any rewards or anything out of it except for wasted time)