Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Walk/Run switch and Ninja Run

.Thaddaeus

Hello, DE. I have some ideas to make gameplay a little bit better. Can You add switching from run to walk and conversely? I mean I have a lot of situations (especially on the Plains) when i want just to walk around and enjoy the beauties of your game, but can't. You can just only staying and watching or running like insane 😄 And add somethin like Ninja Run in MGR:R. I will explain. You just hold shift, for example. After that Warframe charges with energy and put their weapon in a holster. Then You press W and Ninja Run mode is activating and You are starting run much faster, then before, but You can't use weapon and some abilities, which activates only with animation (for example rhino stomp, necros ultimate and etc), but can use abilities like mag first skill, ash ultimate (marking enemies and send clones to kill them). For balance and don't insult Volt's second ability u can add stamina for this running or just add cost of energy per second for this run. And add some exilus mod's to make them better (like fire/toxic/electric/ice trail or something else). And don't make this run faster, than volt second skill for balance. For what need this Ninja Run? To comfortable travelling on Plains of Eidolon and other "Plains', which You will add. Because somedy don't want to craft archwing consumables or don't have nova/volt or someone else to fast travelling. And this is just looks really cool 😄 Please read this and answer, if You are interested for this idea
Sorry for my english, im from Russia 😄
Thanks for attention!