Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Lore

Deckers

There are many threads about but they do not seem to get much attention so im hoping this thread will.

This is what i think:

I think that he became a rouge tenno after being deceived by the Lotus. So basically he went to the void (solo) and missed the extraction. He then spent lifetimes locked in the void and it slowly corrupted him. After so long he escaped the void from scavenging orokin artifacts and sought revenge on all the tenno that obey the lotus.

What do you guys think?

Discuss.

It think that even DE hasn't really shaped what Stalker is exacty.

They just thought it would be cool to have a warframe antagonist who works unlike any other enemy ingame.

Everything beyond that is not set for now.

Edited by SkacikPLz

I actually think Lotus decived him but i agree about the Corruption in the Void but i think a new Faction is in store for us cause i dont think the Grinner trapped him in the void but maybe the Corpus did or maybe A new mystreious faction of Bad Tenno

I am not sure about Lore... but if they ever make a Stalker Frame or Stalker frame 'skin' for other warframes, it should be included in the 'What Stalker?' Pack.

I think the "What Stalker?" pack is an outragous price and if there was a frame it would DEFINITELY be in the pack :D

Edited by Deckers

I think the "What Stalker?" pack is an outragous price and if there was a frame it would DEFINITELY be in the pack :D

Precisely. Then again, following DE's logic for the price, each weapon would be around 225 platinum

Hate-225

Dread-250

Despair-250

Smoke Colors- 75

Total-800 Platinum.

Huh... look at that, I actually managed to do some math. Hide your frames, and hold your kunai, the end is coming.