Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandals, "play Now" Incentives And Other Free Exlusives.....

J-Pax

I'm a little bummed that I didn't get the Braton Vandal, and it will most likely haunt me for the rest of my Warframe career but I had to move on, I mean yeah i'd love to be able to complete my vandal collection (so far that's three guns) but again I had to move on, and so should you.

I'd love to see this happen and out of all the scenarios people come up with it probably is the most down to earth solution, it's still unlikely to happen.

Side Note: My money says another vandal will be released to celebrate the port to PS4 and other when Warframe leaves Beta. (Not  saying there won't be others.)

i say for the ps4 they give out excali vandal skin similair to stalker xD

Please up-vote if you approve of Vandals and other "Exclusives" being obtainable some way in the game.

Does that mean everyone who doesn't upvote doesn't approve?

Welp. 13 people approve, entire rest of the community doesn't. I rest my case.

Except rank 12 can only be obtained if you have 1 or 2 of the vandal weapons...

It's spelled "therefore" by the way. Please make sure you research your points before posting.

Just something else to say: Frost Prime blueprint was touted to be exclusive too. So...yeah. Exclusive != Exclusive.

Except nothing requires you to reach rank 12 and by the time something does, there will have been several new weapons and or frames released making it possible to reach it without vandals.

"Hey, I'm here for the weekend car sale."

"It's Wednesday."

"Yeah but I hadn't moved into town while that was going on."

"And your point?"

"I'd like one of those cars you were selling last weekend."

"But it's Wednesday."

"Yeah, but I wasn't in town for that. I should have the same chance to have them as everybody else who was!"

"But it's Wednesday, and the sale is over."

"I get the feeling you aren't going to give me what I want."

This thread made me laugh.

Maybe DE can make some sort of Event to give players a chance to grab the Vandals they missed. Braton Vandal is considered weak at later levels. We could have it on sale again just like CBT during big events.

You know that the Vandaltron event was for the people who didn't have a chance to get the normal snipetron, right? The event was for people who missed a weapon. Now you want something for people who missed a chance to have a weapon, which was the same weapon that was already given out AGAIN to the players.

._.

Vandal weapons are one-time only. If you missed one you will never get it. Period.

DE said that multiple times and are very very unlikely to change that in the future.

I highly doubt that DE releases content that can only be unlocked by a Mastery Rank that is only achievable when you have all exclusive weapons. Right now for example the max. Mastery Rank you can get is 12 and if De would release new high mastery locked content it would be around 8-10 and not higher. So your argument about Mastery Rank and missing XP is invalid.

Therefor.. thread useless.

I'm likewise sure they wouldn't release a rank 12 weapon, but I could easily see them granting a weapon slot per two mastery ranks, or 10 percent bonus damage per rank, or a rare fusion core per rank.

Every mastery point needs to be available to every player!

"Hey, I'm here for the weekend car sale."

"It's Wednesday."

"Yeah but I hadn't moved into town while that was going on."

"And your point?"

"I'd like one of those cars you were selling last weekend."

"But it's Wednesday."

"Yeah, but I wasn't in town for that. I should have the same chance to have them as everybody else who was!"

"But it's Wednesday, and the sale is over."

"I get the feeling you aren't going to give me what I want."

This thread made me laugh.

but you know, i will just sell you this motorbike(frost prime) who was at the weekend sale also

and dont froget the free fuel (event mods) we gave out at the weekand sale

but you aint get a car, silly