Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Points

ocr111

This is my idea. Earlier this evening i had to go out with my family to a restaurant and while i was there is missed the orokin reactor blueprint alert, i wasnt very pleased about this, i have been waiting for tact alert for a very long time now. I have seen multiple complaints about alerts dotted across the forums about people who have to work and miss various alerts. Alert points is the solution. My idea is that these "alert points" work very much like the 4 revives you get every day. What will happen is you get 1 alert point every day and you can use this point to renew expired alerts! however... this will only work on alerts that were in the recent 24 hours, adding to this you will only be able to renew alerts that you would have been able to go to yourself without leeching of someone else. I think this is a good idea, but maybe you will only be able to invite 1 person to the game when you have renewed the alert because other wise it will be a bit op. Also you cannot renew alerts that you have already done. I would like to get some feedback on this and see if you think it is a good idea or not. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong topic area

There are many blueprint alert missions including the orokin reactor BP. Some people miss them and some people don't but don't get mad that you missed this orokin reactor BP alert mission there will be many more to come if you are patient enough to wait. I don't know about this idea being implemented unless alot of people are having the same issue you are having, but anyways just try to catch the next one that comes up. :D