Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invisibility Allow 100% Stealth Kill. Loki, And Ghost.

Makemap

First of all, playing as Loki, it is hard to kill mobs with poor equipments. Secondly Loki doesn't have any mob killing skill which is why I suggested this to be implemented.

#1 Every time we are invisible we should be allowed to back stab anyone as in stealth killing.

#2 May I also suggest Loki invisibility to become AOE? Since we have Ghost(pet) this kind of ruins the point of Loki invisibility skill. This would make Loki invisibility skill become more of a teamwork than a hit and run character. 4 people back stab 4 enemies.

#3 Possible a new animation for attempting to back stab bosses(Note: Must be invisible).

Backstabbing boss should be impossible, but delays them from killing your teammate(makes the boss attacks you instead). But, Bosses like Raptor(flying) cannot be backstabbed at all(so no need for an animation for that).

This should only happen when your invisible like using Loki's skill or have Ghost as a pet.

Example of an animation: The Boss would grab you and throw you on the ground(you would decloak attempting to back stab). Your maybe fast, but the bosses are faster.

#4 Like I suggest on the stealth thread. I think stealth kills should be 1 hit kill since it is so hard to do stealth kills in the game anyways. This means Loki using 50 energy just to kill one Ancient.

Edited by Makemap

Loki is all utility, and assists with kills. He is not designed to be the AoE monster destroyer, but rather a battlefield manipulator.

And with a max skill strength mod + continuity and a well modded orthos, you get 20+ seconds of 1 hit kills for 50 energy.

He is manipulating the battlefield more if you think about the ideas. Comes in and make everyone disappear and comes back out backstabbing. That is how ninjas work, together. That is like saying Loki should be more like Ash with his smoke bomb when it comes to invisibilty.

Edited by Makemap

He is manipulating the battlefield more if you think about the ideas. Comes in and make everyone disappear and comes back out backstabbing. That is how ninjas work, together. That is like saying Loki should be more like Ash with his smoke bomb when it comes to invisibilty.

Ash and Loki's invisibility skills are both the same, but Loki has a higher damage multiplier and skill duration. Ash just stuns people with it.

In fact, Ash's invis should be Loki's and Loki's should be Ash's.

Ash and Loki's invisibility skills are both the same, but Loki has a higher damage multiplier and skill duration. Ash just stuns people with it.

In fact, Ash's invis should be Loki's and Loki's should be Ash's.

That is probably because to balance the warframes. I mean Loki has no AOE skill unlike the others. If Loki use smoke bomb instead it would be the most pointless warframe ever(Close ranges warframe with inability to do close range skills). Right now it is pretty much like the old Volt. Decoy is the last AOE skill(meaning best skill for Loki). When he gets mobbed, he just goes invisible and run away.  Pretty pointless if you think about it when it comes to teamwork.

Haven't tried Ash yet. Maybe stunned enemies should also allow you to backstab them because they aren't actually alerted.

The stealth system is so bad right now.

Killing 1 Ancient saves a lot of time then trying to slice and dice one for a couple of more seconds, especially when it comes to mass healers.