Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Army Versus Army ?

BlindDeath

Lol, that sounds like idiotic idea maybe but i will give it a try to share it :)

Here is my idea ;

There will be big map but not ship , not asteroid base it is a PLANET ! Map will be a PLANET !

Like MARS ! There will be mountains in Red Color! There will be cliffs and other stuffs i cant imagine like a real PLANET !

Craters etc....

And there will be a Not grineer base! TENNO BASE! And some sort of Grineer soldier will invade that TENNO BASE !

Maybe 1000 or 500 Grineer ( sounds like too many i know :) )

And Tennos will be just 40-30 ( or something i cant say exact number )

So tennos are us :D and there will be HUGE WAR! Between tennos and grineers!

A Game can take 1-2 Hours :)

Grineers will try to get our base but we will not let them take it.

Our base will be like umm... something like CASTLE! There will be some set Machine Guns in the walls of Castle(it is not suppose to be like a castle it is is just metaphor. :) ) Soo some pack of grineers are rushin to that walls and we destroy them with machine guns... And grineer will use some Flying Things ( Plane vs ) but we have rocket launchers in our weaponary ;) ( Or something like rocket launcer maybe Bazookor :P) It is my idea guys please tell your opinions i know it is idiotic.. dont remind me that but it would be so much fun !!

Not a bad idea, definitely room for improvment though

For instance the connections are based off player to player, having this would cause sooooo much lag if the people hosting could not carry that many connections at once

Plus 1 tenno can exterminate over 100 enemies in under 20 mins, so having 30 or 40 tenno against 1k grineer would still be insanely easy in my view, perhaps 5 - 10 players?

As for teh base being tricked out with weapons, no, only corpus ships have weaponary like turrets and laser grids but they lack what we have (super abilities and 1 hit kill weapons)

It's a good idea and tenno bases being raided could work, but it would need serious work

Edit:

Maybe it could be made into some sort of clan system where clans have teams of 5 - 10 doing this and there is some sort of leader board for clans, this could be like a clan seige thing (could eventually develop into the PvP system if there ever was one of one clan seiging another?)

Edited by LolFish

Not a bad idea, definitely room for improvment though

For instance the connections are based off player to player, having this would cause sooooo much lag if the people hosting could not carry that many connections at once

Plus 1 tenno can exterminate over 100 enemies in under 20 mins, so having 30 or 40 tenno against 1k grineer would still be insanely easy in my view, perhaps 5 - 10 players?

As for teh base being tricked out with weapons, no, only corpus ships have weaponary like turrets and laser grids but they lack what we have (super abilities and 1 hit kill weapons)

It's a good idea and tenno bases being raided could work, but it would need serious work

Edit:

Maybe it could be made into some sort of clan system where clans have teams of 5 - 10 doing this and there is some sort of leader board for clans, this could be like a clan seige thing (could eventually develop into the PvP system if there ever was one of one clan seiging another?)

There is nothing can be done about lag thing?? :(

There is nothing can be done about lag thing?? :(

I think the game uses peer to peer servers, where the room host's computer becomes the server the current session is being held on. In america and a few european nations, we don't have the internet capabilities to handle more than a few people at a time under this system. In order for it to work they'd have to get dedicated servers to host the game mode on.

mmmm is a very good idea,that can be good for the PVP too!!!

Stop discussing PVP in every thread, there are multiple PVP threads all over the place and its getting boring reading threads that start of with a good idea only to have somone start a discussion about PVP

Edited by Koagedo

well his point was if you want to talk about PVP go to those thread that are focused on PVP. Since clearly this one is a PVE co-op.

who says i want to talk about PVP? i've just said that it can be good both in PvE and PvP i haven't said: "let's talk about PVP,and the implementation of this mode on PvP".....is a bit different...

The point is if you want it in PVP make a thread about it and dont change the original discussion to a PVP discussion ive seen it happen many times in theese forums and it ruins the OP's intentions and makes for a sloppy and hard read for people who are intrested in what the OP wanted to get across. opinions are fine, but the whole pvp thing has been used so many times, i know of a few freinds who are actually thinking of abandoning the forums since the only thing that seems to be discussed is PVP

With the current setup for connecting players in the same game sessions.... may not be ideal to implement.

I'm just having images of those "oh crud" situations where the enemy has died, the xp number pops up, and the enemy model continues to just stand there soaking up bullets, blocking my view of the horde beind them and preventing me from charging towards a new target. But this time made worse by the corpses of hundreds of dead things creating a maze for me to navigate.

Edited by Cakes

I lol'd

Now I want a "Bazookor" - maybe if/when they give us the Grineer Napalm/Rocketeer weapons, that could be the name.

I would like to see instanced 5-10 man battles that are kind of like defense missions on a larger scale. Would be interesting. Of course latency would be a huge issue but perhaps it could operate differently than normal missions.

So a horde mode, or MvM, for Warframe. Would be awesome if it was late game content, to move away from the giant super bosses that raids would use. Or better use, have a team of Tenno having to fight their way through massive amounts of enemies to reach a finish line or something. Not what we have currently, but make it so that; instead of killing everything you see, you'll want to cut a path through the enemies and beeline it before they swarm you with numbers.