Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

void traces bonus system

FenrirChains

>you can get 6-30 traces from relic opening, 18 in the media, also you got a bonus if another player select your reward, up to 3+ traces,this bonus right now is nearly useless if you could see how much it gives in your whole account life,it should barely hit 200+ bonus , also 3 traces bonus of a media of 18 per mission is 6x less as i said earlier its meaningless, i was thinking in make this a multiplier system instead, i could be wrong about the "balance" point in this system, something like:

*0.5x for one player that select your reward, 0.75x for two players and 1x for three.

>"oh, but this system makes the tracer drop too easy"

*actually no because just one player can get the double amount if he gets a really good reward from his relic and,you still depend on RNG because if you got 6 double it and you got 12, not even the media of traces per mission.

also you can help new players in the game in a squad, doubling his amount of traces early in the game, making his farms for primes and MR easier,also It would be more rewarding for player that farm with radiant in a public match instead of doing a farm squad.

One thing I think should be a feature (don't know if it already is though), is instead of reactant disappearing after we collect 10, each  additional reactant should be converted into void traces. This will make doing endurance runs more rewarding because most leave after the second or third relic, this way even if you're out of relics you can stay and farm traces if you want