Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Size

AngelicFluffy

So ive been building a second clan and now that ive had experience building dojo's, ive been making this one a lot more fancy and large scale! I had a great layout made and then realized when i had about 12 rooms left to build that i had reached the maximum build capacity. Is there any specific reason for why there's a limit on how much we can build like weather its computer limits or resource donations?

its not stopping me ive changed up my design and finished the dojo anyway im just interested why there's still a limit.

It could easily be something to do with how server packaging works. But I don't know exactly to be sure. It could also be something to reduce load times? But even then it's odd. The size of the dojo should only be limited to reactors, could you run out of rooms if your dojo was only hallways? That doesn't seem taxing on a system as much as a hundred gardens or something. But I wonder as well, why is it have a limit? Is it for not as powerful computers to allow clanmates to have good load times?

In the prime time yesterday they said they are going to be bumping up capacity. To what I don't know they werent really specific about it. But I definitely think its just how they have the servers or data set up for the dojos.