Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum "rush" Prices

Tudi69

Issue : orokin catalyst platinum rush price ( 25 platinum ) is bigger then full buyout price

Fix : lower "rush" price to less then 20 platinum ( full buyout ).

proposal : Right now i'm tempted to push the rush on my acrid if it would decrease based on the number of hours remaining to be rushed instead paying for a fixed price. I will need to skip playing 1 day just because it finishes 1 hour passed my gametime :). I would love to rush that 1 hour, but not for full 35 platinum ..

It gives a "i got tricked" in case you accidentally click on "rush" when building an orokin catalyst then going to the market and realizing it was 25% cheaper to not(  farm for materials + get blueprint + build )

better yet, remove the plat rush feature.

it is a money grubbing tactic to use and only fools buy into it.

replacing plat with credits would perhaps be an even better idea.

the ? alerts and the weapon slots are also money making techniques i mean getting us to buy slots for more weapons.....

There's a classic cash shop strategy of using wonky uneven numbers so people always have a little bit of 'change' left over at the end and feel they need to get more cash shop currency to make it enough to buy something. I don't think we'll ever see foundry rush go up/down smoothly because it would let people dump all their change.

I'm sure that sounds silly, but it won't be just a dev common choice decision. The bean counters will weigh in and they eat that crap up.

the ? alerts and the weapon slots are also money making techniques i mean getting us to buy slots for more weapons.....

true

but we are actually getting something for the plat spent on the slots.

in the case of rushing... we are just getting something we already have, just a little faster.

i understand that for some people, their time is worth more than money, but its still sort of a dirty business practice.

There's a classic cash shop strategy of using wonky uneven numbers so people always have a little bit of 'change' left over at the end and feel they need to get more cash shop currency to make it enough to buy something. I don't think we'll ever see foundry rush go up/down smoothly because it would let people dump all their change.

I'm sure that sounds silly, but it won't be just a dev common choice decision. The bean counters will weigh in and they eat that crap up.

And yet, they do this in the dojo. As the time remaining goes down, so does the rush price proportionally go down. I think DE just hasn't implemented this in the foundry yet, but when they had to do it from scratch for the dojo, they did a better job.

Edited by gell

And yet, they do this in the dojo. As the time remaining goes down, so does the rush price proportionally go down. I think DE just hasn't implemented this in the foundry yet, but when they had to do it from scratch for the dojo, they did a better job.

it's really surprising how many things DE has done, but then forgot to go back and extend the feature to an older part or menu that would also benifit from this feature, DE needs a clean up more than you would thing.

i think "rush" for platinum is fine, it's not giving extra advantages to ones that donate, only time, which is ok. Some rush prices are ok also. I'm just reporting something that probably simply they forgot.

The price adjust is a wish as i will probably never spend platinum on rush :( Mostly because i need the platinum to buy warframe / weapon slots.

i think "rush" for platinum is fine, it's not giving extra advantages to ones that donate, only time, which is ok. Some rush prices are ok also. I'm just reporting something that probably simply they forgot.

The price adjust is a wish as i will probably never spend platinum on rush :( Mostly because i need the platinum to buy warframe / weapon slots.

Sounds like you have a problem with patience and buyers remorse. No one forced you, you could easily just do something else as the time ticks regardless if you are in-game or not. I waited 24 hours for my Boltor and I didn't mind it one bit, simply pursuit other objectives.

Spending platinium on an item you are going to get any ways is your fault, no one else. But yes, I do agree the rush prices should be propotional ot the amount of time waiting but then I want to ask, why not just wait still?