Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cursor Issues (Cosmetic Previews and Scrolling)

(PSN)Ty_Braek

Please change the cursor system so that when you hover over something like a new skin you can see the preview on your character. its annoying to try and find something that I want to use but have to click on every single one just to see it. It also makes me not want to buy anything new because I cant tell how it looks because I cannot select it to preview it without purchasing it.

Also having to use both joysticks just to scroll through a menu and select something gets annoying.  I don't mind it that much, but I do wish I could scroll with the D pad by just pushing down to scroll to the next line rather than it just stopping at the bottom item on that line. Instead of pushing just the d pad I have to scroll with one stick to scroll the page and then either use the other stick to select or the d pad. Why cant we just use the d pad to scroll and select??

The cursor may work on PC but it makes the experience much more difficult on console.

19 hours ago, (PS4)Ty_Braek said:

Please change the cursor system so that when you hover over something like a new skin you can see the preview on your character. its annoying to try and find something that I want to use but have to click on every single one just to see it. It also makes me not want to buy anything new because I cant tell how it looks because I cannot select it to preview it without purchasing it.

Also having to use both joysticks just to scroll through a menu and select something gets annoying.  I don't mind it that much, but I do wish I could scroll with the D pad by just pushing down to scroll to the next line rather than it just stopping at the bottom item on that line. Instead of pushing just the d pad I have to scroll with one stick to scroll the page and then either use the other stick to select or the d pad. Why cant we just use the d pad to scroll and select??

The cursor may work on PC but it makes the experience much more difficult on console.

+1

20 hours ago, (PS4)PLATINUM_Kill3rd said:

I absolutley agree. I also suggest giving players the option to opt out of cursor mode.

Dude I can't figure out how to invite people from recruiting because it doesn't select the click the name. the X button literally doesn't work in the chat for me. I'm taking a break until they fix this. I'll farm bimbo prime when they do. my pyrana riven is just sitting there. :(. DE Please.

Took 10 minutes to finally be able to close out a bunch PMs because even though I had the stupid cursor over close all, it would not select it. There needs to be a way to opt out. It’s too clunky and cumbersome to work well with a controller on console. 

I feel like a minority of players wanted this and now everyone is stuck with it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-06-22 at 11:36 PM, (PS4)Ty_Braek said:

I feel your pain. In fact I didn’t log in for almost 2 weeks because of the cursor headache. When I saw they cleaned it up, I had hopes only to be dashed again when this issue remained. I might play again if this part gets fixed. I’m the type that can probably navigate faster and more accurately with just the dpad than if I ever get used to this new navigation control.

On 2018-06-23 at 12:09 AM, (PS4)PLATINUM_Kill3rd said:

I absolutley agree. I also suggest giving players the option to opt out of cursor mode.

I wanted this so badly, but as easy as it sounds, it might not be as feasible when they have to program it in. Probably a lot of man hours they do not want to put in and probably way cheaper just to improve the new one to work as close as the old one.