Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endo, and Rathuum

Kaed0x

Not certain this belongs here, but this is where it seemed to fit best.

Endo, especially after the sacrifice, is something almost every player needs, and yet the most efficient method of farming it is slow and repetitive (which, as far as i'm aware, is running Rathuum 40-80 times per mod) so i have a suggestion: make the void be a source of endo, or at the very least let Mot be an endo survival in the same vein as kuva survival on Taveuni. just allowing for an endless mission that has some guaranteed amount of endo/min would help against the frustration and tedium of the grind, especially for the people who literally oneshot the Rathuum enemies and want some kind of challenge

at the very least, give us endless Rathuum. it's jealous of the index and the sweet prodman autographs offered by it (who wouldn't kill for a poster of clem with bullet holes making the shape of a deformed C)

Please note that I am not suggesting trivialising endo gain, hell endo survival would actually have less gain/min than Rathuum for most people who actually need to max legendary mods if it kept kuva survival numbers, just that going into a 2 minute mission over and over, as fun as the game type is, gets boring fast.
as an example here are some counts from the supposed fastest ways to get endo, an alert, and a kuva survival.
unknown.png