Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Extension for Simulacrum) get any weapon from the Code and the ability to create maps.

Malkavian407

I do not have eloquence to describe beautifully, especially in a foreign language - level "Google-translator"(almost), but I will try to write clearly.

1. Sometimes like one weapon, but do not know whether it is worth the catalysts and forms, and after a while you just throw it away. Or you remember the old gun and do not know whether it is relevant now against enemies or not and do not always have the resources (especially catalyst+forms) that would to check it. And it's strange that we have a place where we can stimulate enemies, but we can't simulate weapons.

In simulacra really miss one function-to create a virtual weapon from the codex (which previously had the rank of 30), and set there a virtual form.

2. The second idea, I'll start from afar. I really liked the spy mission on Lua. This mission is quite unusual and fun to pass. The only problem is that after several passes of espionage, Lua became a routine and a headache (I needed a mod that did not fall out). It was similar with the RAID and with many missions - they just get bored, and endlessly cut a million bots are not always intiresno and sometimes also bored.

In " Portal 2 "there is a section" community test cameras "with the ability to create their own" puzzle " and spread to the public. Remembering this, I realized that I want to see the same in Warframe.

Not a third-party program-editor, where you can make a map and put in the Steam workshop, and a full in-game set of tools. The main thing is that the person who created this map, had the opportunity to put it in open access, where other players can play at these levels.
    Tool kits should be able to create an order of events, triggers and flexibility, for example: "kill the enemy-the alarm is activated", "signal lasers react to invisibility", "alarm turns on - espionage turns into a mobile defense"...
    In order not to take up space on the server, the cards can be stored on a PC, except for those that are laid out in public access. (but you can invite a friend to any active host card.
    Accordingly, the levels of the top can be considered by the developers and added to the release.  (Need a way in which to get the top card, not because the Creator has a lot of friends.)

What I'd like to see added for sure is some kind of walls / barriers to prevent enemies falling off the map so often...maybe keep some of these fall zones but currently while testing many setups at least 25% of spawned enemies just get thrown off map.

В 24.06.2018 в 18:21, DjKaplis сказал:

What I'd like to see added for sure is some kind of walls / barriers to prevent enemies falling off the map so often...maybe keep some of these fall zones but currently while testing many setups at least 25% of spawned enemies just get thrown off map.

The above features allow you to create walls and the point of appearance of NPC + NPC will appear on their own.