The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo Hunt

Argentus

Question

Hello, fellow Warframers.

Doing all that crafting I find myself in rubedo shortage. I would appreciate good argued sugestions were can I get a lot of it.

Neurodes and neutral sensors are allso poin of interest by the way. I used to run Jupiter assassination for neutral sensors.

May the random reward u 4 your help ))

11 answers to this question

If you can handle it, Outer Terminus is great because of the high level mods that drop. Rubedo is random, though it does seem to be a bit more common from containers. Just those missions will take much longer to complete. Maybe in the long run it's about the same, I can't prove anything.

I just know that for me, Outer Terminus is the place to be.

So what guns do you go with?levels?mods?Soloing?

I roll Akbolto's with 200% multishot and 3.4 puncture/bonus elec damage. It's not supercharged (because the alert system in it's current form is so f... actually I better not start.) Which is great for mowing down the mobs who clump together on stairs. I use the Ash (though there are far better choices, like the Frost for instance) and pop the Uber when they are swarming the cryoframe. I also use the Hek for those moments when they're all grouped up, but not in a straight line. I do solo it, but I highly recommend having a buddy with you, as sometimes the frame will take a lot of damage and you have to wait between waves for it to regen. This is of course, defeating the purpose of defense missions being so time efficient.

The more the merrier of course, but if you're like me, more often than not no one will join your mission... and the one person who does won't pay attention to cryoframe health and will kill the single living mob that you've been kiting for the last 2 mins, causing you to fail. For some reason Pluto is more or less abandoned these days, which is mind boggling considering that it's still got the highest level mobs in the game... which in theory produces the best mods.

It's definitely working for me. The numbers don't always show up, but the health is missing. It's also I assume why my accuracy after the mission is often over 100%, or that could be an effect of the multi-shot. Either way, I often see double kills happening at once, and I don't think it's just the slow projectiles somehow destroying the guy behind him after the first mob dies.

It's definitely working for me. The numbers don't always show up, but the health is missing. It's also I assume why my accuracy after the mission is often over 100%, or that could be an effect of the multi-shot. Either way, I often see double kills happening at once, and I don't think it's just the slow projectiles somehow destroying the guy behind him after the first mob dies.

ah i see, i will try to do some test again with my boltor, and try to get some puncture mod on my akbolto then, thank you so much for your explanation

on topic: Pacific on earth is really good, i can get about 60 to almost 80 per run, and sometimes more when there are additional objectives (about 20 pcs / drop for 3 - 5 times and some 16 pcs too sometimes, still good)

try to get scindo for this level btw, helps alot, guns doesn't really help, cept for ancient disruptor, boltor is good at headshot

oh and mods, mid level tho, lots of it you can sell for paying the crafting fee !

btw i got 4 neurodes from farming here for 2 days ..

-edit: it seems like puncture really is compatible with akbolto, just saw someone else replied to a thread stating that akbolto + puncture is good .. so yeah, my bad :<

Edited by Adagio

Ugh, I cant seem to get pass earth missions at all, and Im stuck at the first one ._.

And since im playing on oceana i cant even find a squad...

Maybe I'm doing it wrong and I shouldnt be running into missions like that without better gear? I only have a lvl 18 strun, a lvl 9 lex and a lvl 12 cronus.

Im running a supercharged loki at lvl 21 btw.

Edited by nginferno

ah i see, i will try to do some test again with my boltor, and try to get some puncture mod on my akbolto then, thank you so much for your explanation

on topic: Pacific on earth is really good, i can get about 60 to almost 80 per run, and sometimes more when there are additional objectives (about 20 pcs / drop for 3 - 5 times and some 16 pcs too sometimes, still good)

try to get scindo for this level btw, helps alot, guns doesn't really help, cept for ancient disruptor, boltor is good at headshot

oh and mods, mid level tho, lots of it you can sell for paying the crafting fee !

btw i got 4 neurodes from farming here for 2 days ..

-edit: it seems like puncture really is compatible with akbolto, just saw someone else replied to a thread stating that akbolto + puncture is good .. so yeah, my bad :<

No problem friend. Half the reason the forums are here is for us players to educate each other. (The other half of the reason is so that we can whine about stuff in the game...)

And for the gentlemen struggling to get past Earth, that does indeed sound Strange. Loki should be more than sufficient if you're using Decoy to draw enemy fire and stealth to get out of bad situations. Strun is not overly effective against Grineer if you don't have good mods due to their high armor and the difficulty of landing headshots. However, the Lex should be great for that. Despite it's many drawbacks, it does hit pretty hard if you get their faces.

If you're really still having trouble, hit me up in game, or send me a message on these forums and I'll run with you. I'm trying to level up my Nyx, which would be suited just fine for Earth. My weapons are all capped out, I'm sure we'd do fine.

Ugh, I cant seem to get pass earth missions at all, and Im stuck at the first one ._.

And since im playing on oceana i cant even find a squad...

Maybe I'm doing it wrong and I shouldnt be running into missions like that without better gear? I only have a lvl 18 strun, a lvl 9 lex and a lvl 12 cronus.

Im running a supercharged loki at lvl 21 btw.

If you need help just add me in your contact and invite me to a match I already cleared the first two mission on Earth but I couldn't even lift a finger in the third due to the fact that the enemy's the infestation. I'm free this entire week.