Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's banish and enemies

Inanegrain62

I'm fairly certain I know how limbo works and how some things aren't suppose to work in a certain way, such as rift surge and cataclysm.

The issue is very similar to the Roller and Sensor bug that I've complained about before and has been "fixed".

While joining as a client, I've tried to use Limbo's ability to gain affinity, I've noticed a inconsistency that has been there BEFORE I even complained about sensors and rollers being broken, though, I thought it was because I didn't know how he works, but I'm fairly certain that, if I cast rift surge on enemies in the rift through cataclysm, they will be kicked back into banishment if I close the cataclysm. This leaves them in the rift, and if I cast it again, they will be then, dragged out with another knockdown.

However, a few enemies ignore this and remain in the rift, not even being pulled out of the rift through cataclysm and only kicked out of the rift through banishing them, I'm very certain that this is a bug and not intended as the enemies react radically with the rift. This also leads to "leftover" enemies that I complained about that limbo does and quite not so benefiting to the team if said Limbo was a DPS limbo dealing with this issue and having the manually banish enemies out.

tl;dr: Cataclysm thrown on enemy, casted rift surge, closed the cataclysm, open cataclysm, enemy remains in the rift while some are kicked out, repeating it has no effect on them unless directly banished.

Edited by Inanegrain62
Clarification

After formaing Limbo prime, I've notice that it is NOT due to Rift surge only, kicking enemies in and out of the rift quickly will cause enemies to enter said irrational state earlier in the thread. I'm certain that it's a bug now as some enemies aren't leaving the rift while as host and in solo mode despite the cataclysm closing.

Same symptoms as all issues stated.