Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

TEMPLATE

In-Game name:T4EvRHawkZz

Why you want to join:                                                                               its hard for me to find people to play with i want to do void mission its very hard alone and i want to trade with people en have a good time :)

TEMPLATE

In-Game name:T4EvRHawkZz

Why you want to join:                                                                               its hard for me to find people to play with i want to do void mission its very hard alone and i want to trade with people en have a good time :)

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN: DarkSTalkerz

Why you want to join: I've been playing playing Warframe ever since Update 7 came out, and I'm getting tired of being alone in space. This clan looks absolutely astonishing, the dojo is brilliant and everything about is just great. I'm looking foward to joining this clan, and I honestly can't wait to make friends with everyone ;)

IGN: Sabotstruck

Why I want to join: Currently in a clan with a bunch of older friends that I used to be with IRL, but stopped talking and such. Now only around 4-5 people active and tired of pubbing/recruiting channel all the time to find groups of people to play with, so the more the merrier! I have been looking for a clan that seems like my type, and Gryphus Tech seems to fit perfectly!

IGN: GOTL

Why I want to join: I'm back after a long time not playing since the time Loki was a beginner frame. I'm looking for a helpful group to help me come back to the game after quite a long break. And also this clan's emblem is the best one in this forum :D

IGN: GOTL

Why I want to join: I'm back after a long time not playing since the time Loki was a beginner frame. I'm looking for a helpful group to help me come back to the game after quite a long break. And also this clan's emblem is the best one in this forum :D

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Hello,

I have came back to Warframe few days ago and I am looking for a clan, able to defend It's sectors. I play few other game but Warframe quite amuses me right now so I would say that I am something in between casual and semi-hardcore player. My mastery rank is 4. I am not sure what is Your platform I couldnt find it anywhere in your introduction on wikia.

I am looking forward to your reply

Shadowpes