Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

ok everyone in the list above has been invited except from KaseZer0 it says you are already in a clan please check to make sure and if you are you will have to leave it before you join ours. if you do not know how to leave find your name in the clan contacts, right click it and pres leave. thank you now i must run back to the examination room

Sorry, I apparently got a random invite that I didn't even know about from another clan.

It's weird that you can't have multiple offers. I declined it and I'll check after my matches to make sure it doesn't happen to me again.

All other soldier rank people. If someone has already beat you to an invite just please post and welcome those new members of ours. This will also help bump our thread. Those soldier that are not inviting or greeting new members will instantly lose there rank within 3 days Grace with no further warning. I keep track of all you guys so don't think you only need to invite 5 times and then never again.

Sorry, I apparently got a random invite that I didn't even know about from another clan.

It's weird that you can't have multiple offers. I declined it and I'll check after my matches to make sure it doesn't happen to me again.

Welcome to the clan! Be sure to check out the clan website as well! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/forum

See you in game!

Hey, Just got back into Warframe after taking a long break from it, A clan seems like a nice start getting back into the game.

IGN : SMOrigins

Vynadium. 

It says that both of you are already in a guild. Please decline all other clan invites or leave the clan you are in (if you are in one) so that we can invite you. :)

Unfortunately, I'm unable to invite you right now because you're either in a clan, or have a pending request from a clan.

Someone must have invited me already. Thank you to whomever did it! Thank you also, Raiden!