Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hi, I would like to join clan

IGN : WTFplayer

I might check your website as well cause you mentioned Planetside 2 which I play as well :)

I am interested in joining. My in game name is Alchemical-Lore. Thanks in advance!

DeathDealerOracle

From GMT+8

:) early thanks for the invite

Looks good.

I'd be more than happy to join :)

IGN: RsxHayabusa

IGN: Kuddles

Lookin forward to playing with you guys!

ok you have all been invited good luck, play fair and welcome to the brotherhood, except for kuddles i am sorry it says you are already in a current clan or have on pending please leave that on or deny their request then message me back. thank you

Hello fellow warframe players. I want to join this clan as many do because it has great comunity, great activity and many many players. What can i offer myself? Well...first of all im not a douchebag...or at least i hope so ^^. I'm a funny guy and i hate to rush missions. Wanna have a helping person around with good jokes and nice sense of humour. Then toss me an invite and ill be straight in the clan :D.

IGN: TheImmortall

Hello fellow warframe players. I want to join this clan as many do because it has great comunity, great activity and many many players. What can i offer myself? Well...first of all im not a douchebag...or at least i hope so ^^. I'm a funny guy and i hate to rush missions. Wanna have a helping person around with good jokes and nice sense of humour. Then toss me an invite and ill be straight in the clan :D.

IGN: TheImmortall

Would love to invite you but you're either in an existing guild or have another pending guild offer standing :D

Would love to invite you but you're either in an existing guild or have another pending guild offer standing :D

Try again...there was an pending invitation there by some unknown clan i never saw o.o... I can't wait to be in the clan!

Some soldier ranks been demoted cause of lack of activity. Just a simple greeting to new members will keep you on the active list even tho you can't invite them faster then others. Keep up the great work from the ones who are ;)

Great clan massive voids runs!