The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hello can i join?

IGN: ScumbagDexter

(I'm actually a good guy, not a scumbag)

i'm sorry it says you are already in a guild, I'm unable to invite you right now because you're either in a clan, or have a pending request from a clan.

Hey, my IGN is Pathular. I main Saryn, Vauban and Trinity, and I'm on like, every day.  Invite me!

Hi there! Unfortunately we are unable to invite you to the clan right at this moment due to you being in another clan or have any pending request from another clan.

Please try again and we'll welcome you with open arms!

The clan looks amazing. With the whole torney ordeal it sounds like PS2 AGNY before it kind of split up (if your on connery i would love to join the PS2 branch :D).

IGN: TheZombieMartian

IGN: Aezoph

Welcome to you two to the clan! Be sure to check up the website as well. As for the PS2 branch, Gryph has been planning to restart it. :D The main problem is that everyone is not on the same servers.

Anyhow, check up the forums and express interest to restart the PS2 branch!

See you in game!

IGN: BerelHawdos

I am pretty new to the game, but I am planning on playing seriously.

Playing seriously eh? Great! We need more people like you! Welcome to the clan! Be sure to check out the clan's website as well!

See you in game!

Since this clan is superior in research, why don't we post videos of the new weapons and items on YouTube?

I have yet to find a single video. So it might help spread the word about the clan even further.

(Just an idea)(Ignore if ridiculous)