Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hey guys, i would like to join your clan. :)

IGN: DeathFromSky

I would like to join your clan!

IGN: korpijaeger

Hey em i would really like to join ur clan :) it seem the best in this forum :)

my ign : RunMummyRun

im an active player in warframe and i just love this game i hope u will invite me :)

Invites sent welcome to the clan!

Since this clan is superior in research, why don't we post videos of the new weapons and items on YouTube?

I have yet to find a single video. So it might help spread the word about the clan even further.

(Just an idea)(Ignore if ridiculous)

lol, the blueprints were made by I don't have enough mats to build the ignis.

Forma, Ridiculous amount of Ferrite, Detonite Injectors->10 detonite ampule.

Pain to get :/

Gryphticon you answered me in my post and told me that i could join your clan in here hope i can get the honor of getting recruited thanks.

It's probably because you're already in a xclan or got invited in another clan, please decline your current invites or leave your current clan.

It's probably because you're already in a xclan or got invited in another clan, please decline your current invites or leave your current clan.

were do the invites get to or were do i leave a clan its my first time joining a clan sorry it would be great if you tell me how to do it

were do the invites get to or were do i leave a clan its my first time joining a clan sorry it would be great if you tell me how to do it

you go to Contacts then you click the circle with triangles in it, then you accept the invite if it's from our clan or decline if it isn't from our clan.