Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hey there. Sounds like fun to be in a clan, mind if I join?

IGN: Mck$&*^ 

(I try not to be an actual $&*^.)

Can I join  you guys?

IGN: Aersol

your invites are sent, welcome to the clan

can i join

IGN:dragoonwwar

i assume you meant only one of those w's and your user name is dragoonwar, it told me the other does not exist. if that is you your invite has been sent and welcome to the clan

I still don't know very much about what a clan can do but I would really like to join and find out.

IGN:TonyAkawari.

i am sorry but it says you are already in a guild, you may already have an invite from another clan. please check and decline it if you do, then return here for another invite. thank you.

Since this clan is superior in research, why don't we post videos of the new weapons and items on YouTube?

I have yet to find a single video. So it might help spread the word about the clan even further.

(Just an idea)(Ignore if ridiculous)

its not ridiculous we will take this in mind, i will even suggest it to the other leaders

I'd love an invite if I can get one. :)

I would really like to join this clan, looks fun and your lore is great!

IGN: Mudcups

I would love to join you guys

IGN: aR2k

ok you have been invite but aR2k it says you are already in a guild please leave the current clan or un-accept the guild invite you already have thank you