Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Great Job raiden! Also welcome all new recruites, you've picked an amazing clan and I hope to see you all soon in game! Don't forget to check out clan website and apply for the tournament where you can win founder pack!

A couple of my friends and myself would like to join your clan. Aiyahh3llo, arelevent, dlo391

arelevent is either currently in a guild or has a pending invite to one please decline the invite or leave the clan and get back to me i will then send an invite.

Other than that Aiyahh3llo and dlo391 the invites are sent welcome the the clan!

arelevent is either currently in a guild or has a pending invite to one please decline the invite or leave the clan and get back to me i will then send an invite.

Other than that Aiyahh3llo and dlo391 the invites are sent welcome the the clan!

My friend is on Raidcall at the moment, he just told me he is currently clanless and just left his previous one not too long ago. Can you send him another invite? Thank you.

My friend is on Raidcall at the moment, he just told me he is currently clanless and just left his previous one not too long ago. Can you send him another invite? Thank you.

its still not working he probably has a clan invite from someone other than us and considering you can only have one clan invite at a time we cant invite him till that one is declined

Edited by RaidenSeishin

He's all set. He received the invite earlier and has already accepted. I have another friend that is currently interested in joining. Send an invite to Snackzah if you have the chance. Thank you!

He/She has been invited now, Welcome Snackzah to the clan!

Edited by Garto

Hi, I would love to join your clan. Friends with WANTED. IGN: BACK_BITER. Mastery level 5. Active mostly in the weekends. :)

You've been invited already! :D Check your contacts menu! :D and Welcome!