Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: Obliv1on

well the reason, i wanted to join its basicly because i would like to have a good, supportive, and undying clan to back me up. and honestly i think its just more fun to play with people that you end up knowing and playing in a clan...

Could I get an invite?

IGN: Vet3ran

I used to be in this clan, but drifted away from Warframe for a while. Im back, and all these new shenannigans are strange, and I would like to have some support going into this changed game.

Edited by Vet3ran

IGN: Gloonkey

Mastery Rank: 8

Playstyle: Semi-Hardcore

Why I want to join: I want a solid community and clan that I can stay with for a looooooooooooooong time, and though I dislike having to wait for an invite, I like clans that are big, and are not going to be shut down anytime soon.

Preferred Loadout: Primary: Soma. Secondary: Marelok. Melee: Dragon Nikana. Warframe: Rhino Prime.

Hey there, I have been in this clan for months but I stopped playing this game for same reasons and I know that you have to kick inactive players, however I'm back now (I still have no time to play but I will play as much as a time will allow me). 

IGN: VarChar

Hi! i'm 20 years old. A college student, and i am also single so I have lots of time to play warframe. I would like to join your clan.

IGN: rynelmejia_2

email: rynelmejia@gmail.com

My warframes are
a rank 30 Mag, and
a rank 30 Rhino.
will be building a Saryn as soon as i buy platinum and get another warframe slot.

my primary weapons are
a rank 30 Gorgon,
a rank 30 Strun, and
a rank 16 Paris.
will be building a Sobek after ranking the Paris up and getting another slot.

My secondary weapons are
a rank 30 Akbronco and
a rank 25 Seer.
i might build my Despair after ranking my Seer up and getting another slot.

my melee weapons are
a rank 30 Orthos,
a rank 30 Fragor with brokk skin, and
a rank 13 Furax.
will be building an Ankyros as soon as I finish ranking the Furax up and getting another slot.

I am also currently farming control modules for my Carrier Sentinel.

Please consider my request because I am very active in Warframe and I have been playing it for quite a while. I will do my best to contribute to the clan. :D

my email is rynelmejia@gmail.com and my in-game name is rynelmejia_2

Desided to apply to the clan a friend is part of insted 

Please read the recruitment thread on how to join.

Hi! i'm 20 years old. A college student, and i am also single so I have lots of time to play warframe. I would like to join your clan.

IGN: rynelmejia_2

email: rynelmejia@gmail.com

My warframes are

a rank 30 Mag, and

a rank 30 Rhino.

will be building a Saryn as soon as i buy platinum and get another warframe slot.

my primary weapons are

a rank 30 Gorgon,

a rank 30 Strun, and

a rank 16 Paris.

will be building a Sobek after ranking the Paris up and getting another slot.

My secondary weapons are

a rank 30 Akbronco and

a rank 25 Seer.

i might build my Despair after ranking my Seer up and getting another slot.

my melee weapons are

a rank 30 Orthos,

a rank 30 Fragor with brokk skin, and

a rank 13 Furax.

will be building an Ankyros as soon as I finish ranking the Furax up and getting another slot.

I am also currently farming control modules for my Carrier Sentinel.

Please consider my request because I am very active in Warframe and I have been playing it for quite a while. I will do my best to contribute to the clan. :D

my email is rynelmejia@gmail.com and my in-game name is rynelmejia_2

you're already in a clan.

Hello. My name is Chris, and my in game name is Ckmillernson. I've been playing for a few weeks and i've leveled up at excalibur, volt, and ember to level 30, along with various weapons. i play every day, usually at night cause i work during the day. and i'm always trying to to do T1 and T2 runs. i'm still learning, but i wanna play with clan member instead of randoms. thanks.

1) Guimauves

2) I'm looking for an active clan with people I can consistently party up with for high level missions and not wuss out like pugs or my old clan members. I've already gotten all the clan research I'm interested in so I don't intend to replicate and bounce like so many did in my old clan either. I'm also quite active and try to log on every night if works permits.

* I tried registering on your website but the web host seems to think I've registered both of my emails when I clearly haven't done so

Edited by Guimauves