Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

wachon1992

i was on the clan some time ago but had to stop playing warframe due to personal problems. now its all good and id like a reinvite if possible, im alrdy registered on the clan site and i still have my clan emblem :)

csoo54

I've been playing for a while now and I'd like to join an active clan such as this one.

I was in a clan before but everyone was quite inactive and bored me. So please let me join.

And of course I've already made an account on your website. ovo

Excalibur Panther

I want to join because im just looking for a group of people i can play with on a consistent basis and not have to wait hours to do one mission. Also i want some friends, because well otaku gotta stick together right. Oh and im kinda new and wanna learn more about the game and stuff

I'm looking forward to joining a clan so I can play with lots of new people and I also want to test my skills in duels. I also find it interesting to join a clan with such a magnitude as this. 

IGN: wxlry

In-Game name: Inioxx

Why you want to join:  To have fun, meet cool people, and take my warframe experience much farther than I can by my little lonesome.  I'm 34, still a lifelong student, and play a couple of times a week for 2-3 hours and am also more than ready to participate in events when they come up.

Thanks!
O.

IGN: KalisTala

Reason to join: For months I've been facilitating a solo clan to unlock blueprints, but it kinda gets lonely so I looked for an awesome team to join with. My friend recommended me this clan, so I would like to give it a try. :)

I look forward on working with ya. :)

(NOTE: My Enjin name is: Kvin18 with the profile picture of a Minecraft player slicing a creeper into two.)

In-Game name: LancelotGray

Why you want to join: Just played this game and would like those veteran players to guide me along in the future!

In-Game name: Inioxx

Why you want to join:  To have fun, meet cool people, and take my warframe experience much farther than I can by my little lonesome.  I'm 34, still a lifelong student, and play a couple of times a week for 2-3 hours and am also more than ready to participate in events when they come up.

Thanks!

O.

IGN: KalisTala

Reason to join: For months I've been facilitating a solo clan to unlock blueprints, but it kinda gets lonely so I looked for an awesome team to join with. My friend recommended me this clan, so I would like to give it a try. :)

I look forward on working with ya. :)

(NOTE: My Enjin name is: Kvin18 with the profile picture of a Minecraft player slicing a creeper into two.)

Invites sent. Welcome :) sorry for the wait.

To the others, you are already in clans but I guess that is our fault for not trying to get you in earlier and I apologize. If you are still interested in joining please leave your current clan and submit another request. If not then good luck to you with your current clans.

Hey :D

IGN: CornmanderDude

Why I'd like to join? I'd like to get a feel for the community and learn a little bit about the game :D

(Please note the RN as the first "m" in CommanderDude)

Edited by ComrnanderDude