Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hey :D

IGN: CornmanderDude

Why I'd like to join? I'd like to get a feel for the community and learn a little bit about the game :D

(Please note the RN as the first "m" in CommanderDude)

Invite sent. Welcome to the clan! :D

I see you've already signed up on the forums as well :]

Hello everyone!

IGN: AlvaroXDM

Why I'd like to join: I've been a huge warframe fan since it's very beginning. Yet, I had to stop playing for quite a while, lost my clan, and most friends. Trying to get again in touch with warframe, make new friends, find new clan.

Since I'm trying to restart, I want a big clan, full of different people, with some newbie players to play atm. Some casual to have fun with, and some hadcore players to look up to :)

Have a nice day!

In-Game name: easy925

Why I want to join: I used to play since update 7 and stopped during update 9. I want to get back into the game and i already know that this game is enjoyed best if am part of a clan. 

Hello everyone!

IGN: AlvaroXDM

Why I'd like to join: I've been a huge warframe fan since it's very beginning. Yet, I had to stop playing for quite a while, lost my clan, and most friends. Trying to get again in touch with warframe, make new friends, find new clan.

Since I'm trying to restart, I want a big clan, full of different people, with some newbie players to play atm. Some casual to have fun with, and some hadcore players to look up to :)

Have a nice day!

Already in a clan

Looking for re-invite )

Already in a Clan

In-Game name: easy925

Why I want to join: I used to play since update 7 and stopped during update 9. I want to get back into the game and i already know that this game is enjoyed best if am part of a clan. 

Invite sent, Welcome :)

In-Game name: Drakenlad

Why you want to join: want to see how is life in a clan that has like over 5000 member and has active solar rails
and that when i ask for advice i can find a 5000 advice and if i need something they will give it to me for a reasonable price and help me if i need and i help if they need and if they need something i will give it to them for a reasonable price :)

Edited by Drakenlad

In-Game name: Drakenlad

Why you want to join: want to see how is life in a clan that has like over 5000 member and has active solar rails

and that when i ask for advice i can find a 5000 advice and if i need something they will give it to me for a reasonable price and help me if i need and i help if they need and if they need something i will give it to them for a reasonable price :)

Got ya in game.

In-Game name: TintedAirs

Why you want to join: Just started playing Warframe and it's tons of fun. Looking for a clan to experience the whole game and to make friends I can run missions with.

Alright mate, Invite sent, Welcome to Gryphus Tech. :)

Do NOT join GTC.

Gryphticon posted in the forums himself that he only made the clan to see how long he can control people.

Usually when someone makes an accusation like that they would post a link to the source. I also double checked and he has made no posts of any kind on these forums about controlling people. So I am going to assume that you are just a troll trying to sabotage our recruiting and am going to tell you to stop with these allegations or else you will be reported.

Usually when someone makes an accusation like that they would post a link to the source. I also double checked and he has made no posts of any kind on these forums about controlling people. So I am going to assume that you are just a troll trying to sabotage our recruiting and am going to tell you to stop with these allegations or else you will be reported.

http://gryphustech.enjin.com/forum/m/9989382/viewthread/13188397-voasters-interview

Clan website; you have to log in.

Ah this. Let me correct you: Gryphticon created the Spear Confederation Alliance to see how long he could control other clans. I won't deny that what he did was morally wrong and stupid, but that does not change fact that this clan is still a decent community of people willing to help each other, if that wasn't true I would have left a long while ago. However if you or any others still feel that it would be better just to join another clan after reading this then fine, I don't blame you. But I ask that you at least give this clan a chance before blowing it off completely, you could always leave later if it doesn't live up to your standards, it's not like we are holding you against your will or anything.

Do NOT join GTC.

Gryphticon posted in the forums himself that he only made the clan to see how long he can control people.

I'm also not denying what Gryphticon said but that was for the alliance which had already dissolved with everyone going their separate ways. What the Warlord does, while often taken as a representative of the clan does not reflect all the clan members. I'm not sure what prompted him to say that but rest assured we aren't controlling anyone. What is there to control? Your credits income? Your mod farming? GTC is a casual clan and everyone can do what they like as long as it does not go against the rules (general things that all clans/forums abide by).

I'm not sure what your objective is posting this. You were once a member (still is?) and from your own experience have we ever done anyone wrong?

Edited by Rhekinos