Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hi i would love to join your clan. Im a casual-hardcore player, mastery rank 11. :)

IGN: BaksinSwyne

Hi i've been looking for a clan a large clan to hang out with.

IGN: Aeigus

IG name:Sasoka

reasoning: I recently quit my clan that where I put a lot of time and hard work into and it died on me so I wanted to join a big clan that won't be inactive any time soon 

Invited all of you! Welcome!

Onyxelf

I would like to join to have a large clan to assist me on missions I am having trouble with, and to have a completed dojo to go to with a active community

IGN: kelldog70

reasoning: I've recently got back into warframe after I quit back when Oberon just got released. I started playing back in nov. 2013. I've been pretty lonely and playing solo is pretty boring so I hope this clan can remedy that.

Invited(both of you),Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Hi gryphus, I've been in this guild last year, playing everyday but I unistalled it, and now I'm playing again so I'd like to join the clan (again)

Systematyc Rank 7 - Semi hardocre 

Hey, i would like to join the guild, hang out with others 

rank 4

IGN: Ommod

Invited(both of you),Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN: Predation

Semi-hardcore

MR:17

Been playing warframe for quite a while now have about 1000hrs of in game time but i never really tried to find a good clan, so i've been looking around on forums and i believe this clan is the one for me :D

Hi, I've recently started playing the game and I'd like to join the guild to hang out and have people to play missions

IGN: jx004

Semi-Hardcore

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech