Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: helion25

Why you want to join:

I want to join a clan so i can contribute and help, chat with people and most of all - have a good time

I'm an active player that doesent like to play alone :(

+ all those void missions and alert's arent meant to be played solo :D

IGN: ReKleSsGod

I want to join since i'm lonely in warframe right now and i need people to play with and i want to see the dojo since i never been in a clan before. I'm also active since i like this game.

IGN: helion25

Why you want to join:

I want to join a clan so i can contribute and help, chat with people and most of all - have a good time

I'm an active player that doesent like to play alone :(

+ all those void missions and alert's arent meant to be played solo :D

Invited (both of you),Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN : Frose

I'd like to join because I'm an active player but everyday I always alone so I need people to play with.

Sorry but it appears you are already in a clan, if you area still interested in joining please leave your current clan and request another invite.

In-Game name: TheNexusHD

Why you want to join:

Well im bored from this game right now and tired of randoms.

So yeah....

I wanted to join IGN: xanaxor

I played alone for a long time and now I want to try the whole clan aspect of warframe

Invited(both) , Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN: Voliv

Reason: I think I'm addicted to this game, and you guys will help me cope with this addiction. 

In-Game name: Nerdsoul

Why you want to join: I want to join to play with other people! I love the game and i'm an active player :) always ready to play and kick some alien *** :P invite me please, i love your dojo layout!

Invited(both of you), Welcome to Gryphus Tech

In-Game name: Morcoman

Why you want to join: I would love to join this clan because I am fresh out of Shadow Clan that I've been in since the game has released. Its really upsetting with not having anyone in the clan that I can play or even talk with. I don't like always going into the "Recruiting" Chat tab because its literally always a hit or miss. I'd rather have a community of people that I can help AND that can help me. I don't like being the only one in the clan I just left that does all of the resource farming and all of the building. I would be ever so grateful to join a community of friends.

In-Game name: RiitzC

Type of player: Hardcore

Mastery rank: 9

Why you want to join: I like red.

You are in another Clan

I would like to join!

IGN: ToxicCola

You are in another Clan

In-Game name: Morcoman

Why you want to join: I would love to join this clan because I am fresh out of Shadow Clan that I've been in since the game has released. Its really upsetting with not having anyone in the clan that I can play or even talk with. I don't like always going into the "Recruiting" Chat tab because its literally always a hit or miss. I'd rather have a community of people that I can help AND that can help me. I don't like being the only one in the clan I just left that does all of the resource farming and all of the building. I would be ever so grateful to join a community of friends.

Invited

Reason for joining: My friends used to play this game but now they're too busy with something else. I'd like to play with others for a change instead of going to missions mostly alone. :)

IGN: LuculentRhyme
Type of player: Casual

Invited

Welcome to Gryphus Tech

In-Game name: GarRivett

Why you want to join: Interested in becoming part of one of the largest active Warframe clans. Used to be in a small clan with very little active members with little to no communication at all in the clan chat which I didn't really like. Hopefully I can find and befriend with more people by joining this clan and overall have more fun playing Warframe.

ExiledNihilist

Semi-hardcore player

Mastery Rank 11

Looking for a large, active clan that has a great, friendly environment while still being serious about progression through the game. I've been running solo for a while and would love to be a part of a team that coordinates and pushes for high-end gameplay. 

Edited by ExiledNihilist