Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

In game Name: Moose2142

Semi Hardcore

Rank 13

Why I want to join: I have been playing this game off and on since its start, and for the most part my friends have all left. Soloing is getting to be really boring, and joining randoms without voice chat is tough when trying to coordinate. I have good gear and I know my stuff, I am just looking for others that do as well. 

Invited! You'll find others to play with in GTC, I assure you :)

Hey...I'm an old member that wants to be added again, if possible...

Yes it's possible since I just invited you :P

Same situation like Joe. Rly would like to join.

Returning member played the game 1 year ago, rank 10 etc etc, if u need my info again let me know.

You can join, you'll just need to leave the clan you're in (if it's not GTC) so I can invite you :)

Hi can I get an invite to the clan? I used to be part of gryphus tech (when it only had 1 subdivision - eagle tech) a few updates ago but I quit since I had almost all the frames and weapons at the time. Now with archwing, kubrow, and all these new features, I am willing to get back into the game

IGN: capt.anthony.c

Mastery: 13

hello i started playing warframe and i am really enjoying the game.Now i would like to join a clan and a community of active members because Solo gets kinda boring and would also like to improve.Not gonna lie but i also want to get the dojo too :P

IGN : Wiggli3

Hi can I get an invite to the clan? I used to be part of gryphus tech (when it only had 1 subdivision - eagle tech) a few updates ago but I quit since I had almost all the frames and weapons at the time. Now with archwing, kubrow, and all these new features, I am willing to get back into the game

IGN: capt.anthony.c

Mastery: 13

Yes you can, I just invited you :)

hello i started playing warframe and i am really enjoying the game.Now i would like to join a clan and a community of active members because Solo gets kinda boring and would also like to improve.Not gonna lie but i also want to get the dojo too :P

IGN : Wiggli3

Invited you, I agree that solo is boring and it's always fun to have people there to help :).

IGN: xXSn1p3Mast3rXx

Reason: Hello good sir. I am currently part of a clan called Saviors of The Sun, A clan that has recently gone dead. I have been on a great search to find a new and very active clan. Your clan seems to meet those requirements! :D I am very interested in possibly joining, if you could i'd like to add you in-game and ask a few questions. :) Im on most of the day usually so hit me up, Cause you may have a new member here! :)  

IGN: BluePandaz

Reason: i like this game alot and i wanted to try out some of the weapons that are only avaliable clan-wise. i am active and i wanted to be in a group because being alone makes the game boring lol

Invited

Can't copy the template because steam is being a meanie :C

IGN: Last_Phantom

Reason: It's getting boring playing alone.

Invited

IGN: xXSn1p3Mast3rXx

Reason: Hello good sir. I am currently part of a clan called Saviors of The Sun, A clan that has recently gone dead. I have been on a great search to find a new and very active clan. Your clan seems to meet those requirements! :D I am very interested in possibly joining, if you could i'd like to add you in-game and ask a few questions. :) Im on most of the day usually so hit me up, Cause you may have a new member here! :)  

You are in another Clan

Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN: CBM.VFX

Reason: My previous clan has died down in activity significantly as of Update 14 and onward, and for that reason I feel the need to move on to a new, more active and friendly clan. From looking over your descriptions and such your clan seems to be one that will remain active for a long time. :)

With a little bit of loneliness in the mix also, empty clan chats are a cold, dark place...

I have just left, Re-invite me good sir. :)

IGN: CBM.VFX

Reason: My previous clan has died down in activity significantly as of Update 14 and onward, and for that reason I feel the need to move on to a new, more active and friendly clan. From looking over your descriptions and such your clan seems to be one that will remain active for a long time. :)

With a little bit of loneliness in the mix also, empty clan chats are a cold, dark place...

Invited Both of you , Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Sup. I've been in the clan before but the updates became too much to sit through so I haven't played since U12. So I'd like to sign back up!

IGN: Semro

Semi-hardcore? Maybe... I dunno I'll go ahead and say casual... Yeah for fun

Rank 5

I guess this started with the reason...

Thanks in advance for letting me join. If not thanks anyways. Good day Sirs! :P

Edited by Semro

Hey can i join your clan ?

The reason i want to join is that i want to play with others, playing solo is kind of boring. Also i want a clan that have a lot of members so i can have fun in the dojo. 

IGN: Sohne 

Mastery rank: 8