Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

In-Game name: Porkbun

Type of player: mostly casual, sporadically hardcore

Mastery rank: 3

Why you want to join: I'm new to this game and your members, StormBells and Bergowsky, have been incredibly helpful and they spoke well of your clan.

In-Game name: idontcarebear

Type of player: semi-hardcore

Why you want to join: I am a new member to the game and have realised thus far that it is hard if not impossible to go far soloing by yourself.  I believe through joining a clan I can improve and contribute to others.

In-Game name: Yui_V4

Type of player: Semi-Hardcore

Mastery rank: 3

Why you want to join: Coming back to the game after a good half a year, I'd like to be part of an active community. You seem just like that. <3

Edited by Yui_V4

Hi there, i am a bit new (again) to the game, i took a brake for a few months, and now i don't know what's what, i would like 2 have a nice clan, someone to help me, guide me and so on, and also have some fun, my in-game alias is: freakster

If this is the right place for what i need, then i want in :))

In-Game name: drthong

Type of player: casual noob
Mastery rank: 2
Why you want to join: minimize the grinding?

You are already in another Clan

IGN: 00Sneaky

Casual Player

I would like to join to have fun with all of you guys instead of going solo on everything.

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN: Sugabear

Hi i played with freinds in u8 or 9 but since then they moved away and its just not the same warframe. Im looking to remedy that with a fresh clan perspective on the game im a semi casual player just in need of some direction currently master rank 4

P.S. long live the Rhino

Edited by Sugabear

just a couple days into my Warframe experience and I'm really enjoying it...looking for folks to help me get to know this game a little better. Presently 22[1]. Looking to advance and help whatever Clan I'm part of...

IGN: Akroyir

Type of Player: Nearly every day (typically 8a mt or later 9p mt, depending on work)

MRank: 1 (just started playing)

In-Game name: n00oo00oob

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Casual/Semi-Hardcore

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a friendly environment to help me get used to the changes that have been made in the last 6 months, when i bought other games to play. :P

In-Game name: Sond75

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Casual/Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank 5

Why you want to join: I just started playing two weeks ago.  I am really loving the game and understand the benefits of being in a clan such as groups and Dojo research items.  I want to be able to find people to play with that I will eventually know and can work with.  I put casual/semi-hardcore, but as an idea of how its been since I started playing, I am at 95 hours on Steam.  I also really like your clan emblem, ha!

Edited by Sond75

M4trixWF

I'm joining because I find that comms can work well in this game just to keep you busy from going mentally insane (people who do that all the time raise their hands *awkwardly raises hand*). And because I'm tired of squads randomly leaving during my Defarmse attempts for stuffs around the universe. I also am into the idea of MMO play like this from Planetside 2 (played 600+ hours, still playing but took break due to performance issues).

IGN: omoBohemia

Why i want to join:  I have been playing the game with my wife

and best friend and we would all like a large clan to play with and shoot some stuff! i started a little over two weeks ago and have been playing nonstop, and would love to play with people with the same enthusiasm.

if you are okay with them not replying to the tread my wifes IGN is sparklyonemark2 and my mates name is 

TxVirus

thanks!

Edited by omoBohemia

In-Game name: Espian

Why you want to join: played since closed beta stopped playing for a long time and now i actually want to get interested in this game so i'm still kinda new and the help would be much appreciated