The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

• In-Game name: Dusk_Seraph

Type of player: Currently Semi-hardcore. In 4 weeks I will be fully Hardcore due to summer holiday.

Mastery rank: 12

Why you want to join: I am getting tired of joining random clans expecting exciting interactions and co-operation but having visited 3 different clans, I found interaction very limited and Co-operation practically non-existent. I am looking forward to joining an active group of people who enjoy this game as much as I do. 

PS: I am not going to leave my original clan until I am promised a vacancy in your clan due to a lesson I learned from do so previously.

In-Game name: FatalityVirez

Why you want to join: I want to join an active clan with nice people i can play with

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Hardcore at the moment :D

Mastery rank: 9

Invited

• In-Game name: Dusk_Seraph
  • Type of player: Currently Semi-hardcore. In 4 weeks I will be fully Hardcore due to summer holiday.
  • Mastery rank: 12
  • Why you want to join: I am getting tired of joining random clans expecting exciting interactions and co-operation but having visited 3 different clans, I found interaction very limited and Co-operation practically non-existent. I am looking forward to joining an active group of people who enjoy this game as much as I do. 
  • PS: I am not going to leave my original clan until I am promised a vacancy in your clan due to a lesson I learned from do so previously.

Already in a clan

IGN: WCereal

Reasons to join: I'm a very active member, I started playing warframe about a week ago (Week ago...) and i am very hooked into it, however, i feel like something is missing; a community, even though warframe already has an amazing community i would like to expand onto something like a clan or a guild. 

I'm on every single day and i'm speeding through progression in the game. I'm also a very social person and i still have a lot to learn about the game therefore a community such as this clan would be a big help!

I'm willing to help out and participate in any events that go on in Gryphus Tech Corporation whenever i can and i hope to achieve a lot while i'm in it.

Website name: Sephtic

Edited by WCereal

IGN: WCereal

Reasons to join: I'm a very active member, I started playing warframe about a week ago (Week ago...) and i am very hooked into it, however, i feel like something is missing; a community, even though warframe already has an amazing community i would like to expand onto something like a clan or a guild. 

I'm on every single day and i'm speeding through progression in the game. I'm also a very social person and i still have a lot to learn about the game therefore a community such as this clan would be a big help!

I'm willing to help out and participate in any events that go on in Gryphus Tech Corporation whenever i can and i hope to achieve a lot while i'm in it.

Website name: Sephtic

Invited, welcome to the clan :)

IGN- Country5teakSauce

Type of player- Casual/Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank- 4

Reason to join- Want to be part of a community that is well developed for a game that i enjoy to the fullest, as well as participate in clan events

IGN- Country5teakSauce

Type of player- Casual/Semi-Hardcore

Mastery Rank- 4

Reason to join- Want to be part of a community that is well developed for a game that i enjoy to the fullest, as well as participate in clan events

Invited, welcome to the clan :)

IGN - Aeoshattr

MR - 10

I'm interested in joining, since in general any MMO is a lot more fun to play with a group of people you get to know than on your own. I'd also like participating in various clan events and hopefully become a better player in the process.

Website Name - Arazun

IGN - Aeoshattr

MR - 10

I'm interested in joining, since in general any MMO is a lot more fun to play with a group of people you get to know than on your own. I'd also like participating in various clan events and hopefully become a better player in the process.

Website Name - Arazun

Invited

Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Hi My IGN: Exxed

Registered on the GTC forum with the same name.

I really like the fundamentals behind GTC and I feel I would fit right in. I'm looking for active, fun players to pair with and learn more about the game.

EDIT: MR-8

Edited by Exxed

I really like the fundamentals behind GTC and I feel I would fit right in. I'm looking for active, fun players to pair with and learn more about the game.

Invited

Welcome to the clan!