The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

HI! my name is DanEe, and I'd like to join to your clan, because I'm looking for a clan with active members, even in chat, so I don't have to go with random people from the Recruitment, because...I just don't like it. When I'm afk ingame tradingarrow-10x10.png, and waiting for offers or something, I like to look at the clan chat maybe something funny is happening so I don't get bored, but its not possible with a clan that is actually dead. You know how I mean it. Also I like Teamspeak, so thats a thing for me :)

My IGN in DanEe998, and my username on the website is DanEe998 too.

MR10+

Thank you anyways. and have a good day :)

May I join your clan? Because I'm looking for an active clan and i almost play everyday like an addict. xD But i would like to get research and helping others on my open time. I am Mastery Rank 9 and My name is Dannydanns on the game.

IGN: dreampuke

MR: 10

Reason: Used to be a member before I took a break from Warframe and wish to rejoin now that I've started playing again.

Invited, welcome back. 

i'm willing to join in your clan :D send me an invitation pls, tks!

IGN: thanbinh20

You need to be mastery level 5 to join our clan. After you've reached that point and registered on the clan website we'd be happy to welcome you.

Edited by Sidewinder41