The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Invited, welcome back. 

You need to be mastery level 5 to join our clan. After you've reached that point and registered on the clan website we'd be happy to welcome you.

i'm gonna reach it tonight when the cooldown is done

Clan Application

My user name is Medic4077 both in Warframe and on Clan website.

I'm an active, Casual player, Mastery Rank 11 with all the non-prime frames and a headset/mic; looking for others to game with over Teamspeak or Raidcall. My family clan BaconsofWar already unlocked all the current clan tech except pigments but the kids have all been grounded from the computer till 2016 so I need new gaming buddies :)

I've done a few runs this month with YoungK9, Ezekial and a few others who might remember me if you need a reference.

Clan Application

My user name is Medic4077 both in Warframe and on Clan website.

I'm an active, Casual player, Mastery Rank 11 with all the non-prime frames and a headset/mic; looking for others to game with over Teamspeak or Raidcall. My family clan BaconsofWar already unlocked all the current clan tech except pigments but the kids have all been grounded from the computer till 2016 so I need new gaming buddies :)

I've done a few runs this month with YoungK9, Ezekial and a few others who might remember me if you need a reference.

Already in Clan

IGN: IonicSpark

Honestly, I quit shortly after the Hydroid update came out but have been playing since closed beta and actively seeking a clan since I came back (about a week now) for some good times, some good, solid farming groups, hell even raiding possibly. You guys seem like the type of people who are laid back but a bit serious at the same time which is how I am. I consider myself an above-average player even though I'm pretty casual now. That being said, I hope I'm given a chance. :)

Zirashi is my name on enjin. I joined you guys website moments ago.

EDIT: MR9, almost MR10.

Edited by IonicSpark

IGN: Zomganoobie
Mastery Rank: 8
Frankly I'm just looking for a clan thats doing some of the higher tier stuff be it t4 Surv and the LoR raid in-game that's also quite friendly and active.I quit shortly after Loki Prime came out and I'm just slowly getting back into the game myself. I'm not a super hardcore player like some I'm more of a casual player while trying to still get some of the best weapons in the game.
                                                                 My name on the site is Zomganoobie same as my IGN.

Edited by Zomganoobie

I would like to join your clan.

IGN: xX_ReiMar_Xx

Site ID: ReiMar

MR: 15

My last clan did not live up to its promised "helpful" nature. Asking for help in the chat did not have any results, as people only responed to those who do Voids. I play actively, every day and ready to contribute to whatever clan does or needs.

Edited by xX_ReiMar_Xx

I would like to join your clan.

IGN: xX_ReiMar_Xx

Site ID: ReiMar

MR: 15

My last clan did not live up to its promised "helpful" nature. Asking for help in the chat did not have any results, as people only responed to those who do Voids. I play actively, every day and ready to contribute to whatever clan does or needs.

Invited to the clan :)

Hello i would like to join your clan my mastery rank is 6 and got 5 warframe

my IGN is Devourier

Already in clan 

Hi guys,

I'm back playing after being away for about a year. Can I get back into the guild?

Thank you,

Unknown2500

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

Hey, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: MisterMangoes

Site ID: MisterMangoes

MR: 7 (nearly 8)

Been looking to join a large clan for a while, I am currently in a small clan (10 or so members), but I would like to join one with active members and with friendly people willing to help each other out.

Hey, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: MisterMangoes

Site ID: MisterMangoes

MR: 7 (nearly 8)

Been looking to join a large clan for a while, I am currently in a small clan (10 or so members), but I would like to join one with active members and with friendly people willing to help each other out.

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

IGN: Zacc

MR: 9

Username Website: Zacc

Hi,

im playing this game since Open Beta i came back to play again and to be part of a successful Army.

IGN: Revenant158

MR: 6

I'm looking for an active clan that actually does things. Also clan communication would be a welcoming change, grinding things without talking to people can get lonely at times

Invites sent to both of you, welcome to gryphus tech :D