The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I'd like to join.

IGN: Leproxia
Raid Experiance: Ran the raid once on easy mode. Willing to do it many more times, possibly even NM :)
Current Frames: Excal, Valkyr, Mesa, Volt, currently building Loki P for a disarm build
MR: 6
I'm on a few times through the week so I try to get as much done as possible haha.
I'd love to participate in Clan events such as the 1hour survival and defense missions.

Let me know when you're about to send an invite and i'll leave my clan.

Edited by Leproxia

Hello! 

I've recently gotten back into Warframe, and I was looking for a friendly, well put together Clan to join, and I stumbled onto this one! I'm currently Mastery Rank 9, and looking to move further along.  I currently have every WF besides Equinox, and I play this game to enjoy myself and help others; I like taking part in helping newbies get into the game, even though I sometimes find myself being the newbie. I hope to join you guys soon and be a part of this community!

Oh, and my ingame name is RainingClouds; thanks!

Hello! 

I've recently gotten back into Warframe, and I was looking for a friendly, well put together Clan to join, and I stumbled onto this one! I'm currently Mastery Rank 9, and looking to move further along.  I currently have every WF besides Equinox, and I play this game to enjoy myself and help others; I like taking part in helping newbies get into the game, even though I sometimes find myself being the newbie. I hope to join you guys soon and be a part of this community!

Oh, and my ingame name is RainingClouds; thanks!

You seem to have posted this on another recruitment post. Sorry, we simply can't trust someone who copy & pastes the same message for different clans.

Sent both of you invites to the clan, welcome to Gryphus Tech :)

We don't accept leechers in the clan, sorry.

Leechers? Wot? If youre talking about the "effort" comment its a god damn joke.

You also posted a similar post to another clan recruitment post. It gives us a hint about why you want to join so we can't accept you into the clan. Not counting the fact that you were previously in this clan but you got expelled after investigation. Gryphus Tech strictly prohibits solo players or players who do not value being in a clan. Unfortunately, unless you show proper determination to become part of this clan exclusively, you will not be invited.

Hello, I just started playing WF and would like to join your clan. I'm MR5 and my ingame name is d-bain.

Thanks!

Sent you an invite to Gryphus Tech :)

1. Goldhearted

2. Rank 7 MR

3. Chicken Skinners ( Real life friends clan)

4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech in particular - Honestly I'm just looking for an active clan that i can learn off which has 2 slots for myself and my wife, we play this game on daily bases and would love to join a big community like this one. We ain't the best players ever ( OK well i am but she ain't ) but we just enjoy playing with others. 

5. Special Code hidden in this recruitment post - I've read this post and i cant find it anywhere so i either am a bot or you have removed it.

( I will admit I've posted on 3 clan pages that i was wanting a pm in game to talk about there clan but as of yet none of got back. Please don't hesitate to pm me, I ain't a clan hopper I'm just looking for the right clan.

Edited by Goldhearted

Hi i am not a hardcore player that always farms or do any raids or brings suited warframe to misson... İ am always use my usefull but favorite weapons etc... İ love being helped or help to other people and do some runs with big clan , because i usually read chats on clan ch and kill some time...İf you want some one who runs all misson actively pass me ... But if you would like to see a semi active member you can invite me :) ... Name : tolivetodie , mr8

1. Goldhearted

2. Rank 7 MR

3. Chicken Skinners ( Real life friends clan)

4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech in particular - Honestly I'm just looking for an active clan that i can learn off which has 2 slots for myself and my wife, we play this game on daily bases and would love to join a big community like this one. We ain't the best players ever ( OK well i am but she ain't ) but we just enjoy playing with others. 

5. Special Code hidden in this recruitment post - I've read this post and i cant find it anywhere so i either am a bot or you have removed it.

( I will admit I've posted on 3 clan pages that i was wanting a pm in game to talk about there clan but as of yet none of got back. Please don't hesitate to pm me, I ain't a clan hopper I'm just looking for the right clan.

You'll only need to leave your current clan (same for your wife) in order for us to send invites. Just let me know when you're ready :) Edit: I'll also need your wife's In-Game Name in order to send the invite.

i would like to join

IGN: Merseguer

MR:17
I want to join Gryphus Tech because of the Daily Raids and to keep evolving in Warframe

I'll join if you will have me.

IGN - Kylar

MR - 17

I want people to play and potentially to get back into raiding.

Hi i am not a hardcore player that always farms or do any raids or brings suited warframe to misson... İ am always use my usefull but favorite weapons etc... İ love being helped or help to other people and do some runs with big clan , because i usually read chats on clan ch and kill some time...İf you want some one who runs all misson actively pass me ... But if you would like to see a semi active member you can invite me :) ... Name : tolivetodie , mr8

Sent all of you guys invites. Welcome to Gryphus Tech :)

--Anyone requesting an invite from now on will need to respect the template--

Edited by Gryphticon

Name: Di1997

MR: 2 (Posting just to see what will happen (will i be accepted or not)

Pervous clans: none

Why do i want to join: I want to start from a good clan. I like how much effort you put in this thread. As i see, your clan promising to be interesting.

If i'll not be accepted because of my MR, then i'll try again when i'll MR 5. But current problems for me to rank up: not enough credits or resources or both.

Name: Di1997

MR: 2 (Posting just to see what will happen (will i be accepted or not)

Pervous clans: none

Why do i want to join: I want to start from a good clan. I like how much effort you put in this thread. As i see, your clan promising to be interesting.

If i'll not be accepted because of my MR, then i'll try again when i'll MR 5. But current problems for me to rank up: not enough credits or resources or both.

I cant  invite you you need to be at least MR5

When you reach MR5 you can re-write for clan invitation

Sorry bout that didnt notice xD

IGN: SLObloodless
MR: 7 (bout to hit 8)
PrevClan: Deathkiss (no members online)
Why: because you look like an organized clan, alot of people and active, also i could say im a veteran player but i started playing warframe again after a year so alot has changed and i would love to learn new stuff from you guys :)

Sorry bout that didnt notice xD

IGN: SLObloodless

MR: 7 (bout to hit 8)

PrevClan: Deathkiss (no members online)

Why: because you look like an organized clan, alot of people and active, also i could say im a veteran player but i started playing warframe again after a year so alot has changed and i would love to learn new stuff from you guys :)

Okay awesome. Sent you a clan invite to Gryphus Tech :)