The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Can i join this clan IGN: ZeroOptics

Mastery: 6

reason to leave previous clan : Not active at all only one member is online .

Reason to join: your clan looks well established and would like to have a great time playing warframe with people like you guys.

Sent you an invite to Gryphus Tech :)

IGN: Johnkuang123

MR:10

Wanting to join a Moon clan because I am tired of playing by my self and hope to find a lot more people to play with, The Gryphus Tech clan has a wonderful website unlike other clans which makes me believe how serious you guys take it so I would like to take part in this clan!

IGN: TheOmmisah

MR 5

Wanting to join this clan because I have personally always wanted to be part of something bigger than to play solo or in small groups.

Gryphus Tech looks well established with full research and active players, I hope I can soon join in also.

IGN: TheImmortall

MR: 10

Old Clan: Crescent Moon

Reason to join : well organized clan and i heard verry good words about it from some friends. Want to see it with my own eyes.

Reason for getting kicked from previous clans: inactivity, i had exams and had a rough time.

I would really like to join the clan.

Thanks for your time,

Chris.

IGN:                      Silverwing373

MR:                      13

Previous Clans:    Wolves of the Void

Reason:                Looking for a good time with active people and challenging content to deal with boredom/burnout.

Sent you an invite, welcome to Gryphus Tech :)

IGN: Goldwynn

MR: 19

Previous Clans: Eternal Shinobi, Crescent Moon Prime (Most Recent)

Reason for Applying: Hopeful to find an actual mature and non-toxic Clan. Structure of your clan seems very promising, I think I will fit in well if that's the case. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

IGN: Goldwynn

MR: 19

Previous Clans: Eternal Shinobi, Crescent Moon Prime (Most Recent)

Reason for Applying: Hopeful to find an actual mature and non-toxic Clan. Structure of your clan seems very promising, I think I will fit in well if that's the case. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech