The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Interested :)

IGN: TechnoLegitPro

Rank 5

Reason to join: Looked like a great moon clan and pretty active.

Previous Clan: Unactive, meaning for me to leave. 

Invited,Welcome to Gryphus Tech

interested :D :D :D :D 

IGN: PandaPvP

Rank 5

Reason I want to join: Clan seems amazing would love to join.

Previous clan: No one in the clan/Active

You have to leave your clan to invite you

Edited by WhiteCrystal

IGN: AugDude

MR: 8

Previous Clans: LordsOfWar

Reasons for Applying:

-Looking for a moon clan

-Need people to raid with, do tower IVs and operations

-Fun coop experiences

-This clan seems amazing and I'm craving for an invite

-I'd also like to acess some of that shiny clan tech over there

IGN: AugDude

MR: 8

Previous Clans: LordsOfWar

Reasons for Applying:

-Looking for a moon clan

-Need people to raid with, do tower IVs and operations

-Fun coop experiences

-This clan seems amazing and I'm craving for an invite

-I'd also like to acess some of that shiny clan tech over there

IGN: Shockwave000

MR: 18

Previous Clans: Risen, Crazy Hamster (random dead clan)

Reasons for Applying: tired of dead clans, want to join a really huge and active one; can help newer players with missions\alerts

Sent both of you invites to Gryphus Tech :)

1. kahnboy

2. 14

3. Crucifix 

4. Some clans are dead, my old clan was a decomposed corpse at the bottom of the sea dead, to the point where it was impossible to complete and research projects or find members to host a raid. What I'm looking for is a large, friendly, and active clan, and after doing research I've decided your clan is just what I'm looking for. I would be very grateful if you accept my application, thank you.

IGN: Johncchurchill

MR: 9

Previous Clans: cant remember, some clan just for dojo.

Reason for Applying: big, active clan with raids.

Hi, I would appreciate it if I could join the clan, my previouse clan Crucifix was really inactive and I would enjoy a more active clan.

read the recruitment post to know how to join

IGN: Zilvoran

MR: 16

Previous clans: Rock Paper Skana

Reasons for Applying: Looking for a friendly, mature clan that's actually active. I'd also like to try out raiding and it would be good to learn the ropes in a comfortable atmosphere. Plus your clan actually looks like they have fun :)

IGN: Zilvoran

MR: 16

Previous clans: Rock Paper Skana

Reasons for Applying: Looking for a friendly, mature clan that's actually active. I'd also like to try out raiding and it would be good to learn the ropes in a comfortable atmosphere. Plus your clan actually looks like they have fun :)

1. Gogarath

2. MR 14

3. Yusha (I think that's how it's spelled), Eternal Shinobi

4. I want to join Gryphus Tech because this seems to be a clan with competent, experienced members who are helpful and willing to bring newbies into raids (something other large clans seem to lack). There seems to be a strong sense of community.

1. AceWingZ

2. MR 14

3. Eternal Shinobi

4. This clan seems very detailed in their events and systems. Sounds like a great community to play with and i'm interested to play together. Also that clan emblem is just awesomely designed. Thumbs up to the designer by the way. ^^

1. SuperZario

2. MR 11

3. Eternal Shinobi (not eternal now, is it? hehe jk) Credit to ClockworkI for this joke.

4. Since like a fine clan to me seems to be an nice community where especially in raids will come useful for communication and idm helping newbies out but I just need more ppl to help ( well most of warframe ppl seem okay) events seem significant and the emblem looks nice on my shoulders kek look forward to joining.

Edited by SuperZario

1. Ultimatumcore

Semi-Hardcore

2. MR 15

3. Lunar Allegiance, A few small, nameless moon clans full of dead accounts.

4. Generally, I was in Lunar Allegiance for quite a while, they had a bangin' community and were pretty active, not to mention willing to teach and willing to learn, on the off chance I knew something they didn't. So that's what I'm looking for now, a big dream I always had was a unified clan, that could teach me even more, I just hope there's more to learn. As for why I left, they play nothing but Ark of Survival and World of Tanks in Lunar Allegiance, and that's been pretty much it for a while. I left a few recent clans I've entered because I entered under the pretense that they were active and had TeamSpeak, and was apparently lied to. I hope that's sufficient, if an actual record is required I bet I could dig around and find them.

My Bad, didn't see the extra template.

Edited by ultimatumcore