The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: Odins0n

MR: 8

Previous Clans: None

I want to join Gryphus because I'm getting into mid-game and am looking to start ramping up for end-game content, so I'm looking for people that I can group up with and start to get familiar with.   I'm also looking for a clan that's active socially and after looking at your website I like the fact that an effort is being made to make sure that members are participating and not just leeching.

Stay strong Tenno.

1 hour ago, Odins0n said:

IGN: Odins0n

MR: 8

Previous Clans: None

I want to join Gryphus because I'm getting into mid-game and am looking to start ramping up for end-game content, so I'm looking for people that I can group up with and start to get familiar with.   I'm also looking for a clan that's active socially and after looking at your website I like the fact that an effort is being made to make sure that members are participating and not just leeching.

Stay strong Tenno.

Sent a clan invite :)

IGN : k-PoP_CorNz

MR:  21

Previous Clan : Eternal Shinobi

I would love to join your clan cuz your clan seems to be active unlike my clan with only few people left per hour

I would need to join raid with clans at daily basis which my current clan is unable to.

Hope you reply soon.

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, k-PoP_CorNz said:

IGN : k-PoP_CorNz

MR:  21

Previous Clan : Eternal Shinobi

I would love to join your clan cuz your clan seems to be active unlike my clan with only few people left per hour

I would need to join raid with clans at daily basis which my current clan is unable to.

Hope you reply soon.

Thanks in advance

Sent you an invite ;)

IGN: Rodobin

MR: 4

Previous Clan: none

I just want some people to trade/squad/hang out with, and also this is the only clan I could find without looking too far that uses Discord

What I expect, well, just a nice community is all

Thank you

2 hours ago, Rodobin said:

IGN: Rodobin

MR: 4

Previous Clan: none

I just want some people to trade/squad/hang out with, and also this is the only clan I could find without looking too far that uses Discord

What I expect, well, just a nice community is all

Thank you

Sent you an invite to the clan :)

New player (3 days ago)

Sooo here you go :)

IGN: Carrabow

Never joined any guild

MR2

probably casual or between casual and semi hard-core

Maybe you guys can help me, as become more experience in the game :)

I hope i can bring something different to the clan also.

Peace!

1 minute ago, Carrabow said:

New player (3 days ago)

Sooo here you go :)

IGN: Carrabow

Never joined any guild

MR2

probably casual or between casual and semi hard-core

Maybe you guys can help me, as become more experience in the game :)

I hope i can bring something different to the clan also.

Peace!

Sent you an invite to the clan ;)

hi i like to join your clan :)

IGN : Sazaori

MR : MR 5

previous clan : War Ranger

I like to join (or move) to your clan because i'm trying to find friendly and active clan. Because on my previous clan, they got many people online but no one response even just a simple hi. I've played this from before mirage was out, but i retire for about 2 or so years and i've been active again now. hope i can join your clan soon!

4 minutes ago, Sazaori said:

hi i like to join your clan :)

IGN : Sazaori

MR : MR 5

previous clan : War Ranger

I like to join (or move) to your clan because i'm trying to find friendly and active clan. Because on my previous clan, they got many people online but no one response even just a simple hi. I've played this from before mirage was out, but i retire for about 2 or so years and i've been active again now. hope i can join your clan soon!

Sent you a clan invite :)

In-Game name: iLegendRs

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Semi-Hardcore, probably. (Most likely casual tbh)

Mastery rank: MR10

Why you want to join: It's simple, this clan seems active in the fact that more than 1 person is on during the day

and active enough to do recurring events and things. I'm a team player, and this game was meant to

be played in a team setting. Also looking to join because my last clan wasn't active

(I was the only active player; the clan name is Shadeborn).

I look forward to hearing back!

16 hours ago, iLegendRs said:

In-Game name: iLegendRs

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Semi-Hardcore, probably. (Most likely casual tbh)

Mastery rank: MR10

Why you want to join: It's simple, this clan seems active in the fact that more than 1 person is on during the day

and active enough to do recurring events and things. I'm a team player, and this game was meant to

be played in a team setting. Also looking to join because my last clan wasn't active

(I was the only active player; the clan name is Shadeborn).

I look forward to hearing back!

Already in a clan.

Me and my friend are hoping to apply: I am on the left, he is right

1. LastTouch     -Luart-
  2. 15                    21
  3. Both of us have been in Rifles at Recess and Quasars
  4. We are looking for a clan who will normally host raids, are at least a bit competitive, and are active. We do are part in the clan, and we get along with everyone.

5 hours ago, LastTouch said:

Me and my friend are hoping to apply: I am on the left, he is right

1. LastTouch     -Luart-
  2. 15                    21
  3. Both of us have been in Rifles at Recess and Quasars
  4. We are looking for a clan who will normally host raids, are at least a bit competitive, and are active. We do are part in the clan, and we get along with everyone.

Invited you but Luart is already in a clan.

Ign: TheGuy2000

MR13

My clan(Dragon Imperials) has been dead for a while since my leader left, and I just want to find some people who can make a coherent squad and do some crazy squad experimentation. As long as everyone can lay back and enjoy the game I'd love to join.

P.S. (I don't wanna abandon my clan just yet so would it be possible to contact me in game? Thx guys).

EDIT: if ^^ that is not an option just let me know here and I'll leave my clan.

Edited by TheGuy2000

1 hour ago, TheGuy2000 said:

Ign: TheGuy2000

MR13

My clan(Dragon Imperials) has been dead for a while since my leader left, and I just want to find some people who can make a coherent squad and do some crazy squad experimentation. As long as everyone can lay back and enjoy the game I'd love to join.

P.S. (I don't wanna abandon my clan just yet so would it be possible to contact me in game? Thx guys).

EDIT: if ^^ that is not an option just let me know here and I'll leave my clan.

Saw you already joined Gryphus Tech, welcome :)