The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

1. lllOPERANDlll
  2. 21
  3. EN
  4. I want to join a clan that is actually active in group events.
  5. What I want is to find a group of people I can actively run NM and regular Raids with.  People I can group up with and share keys with.  Basically an actual group WF experience on all levels.

1. :Jackisbored999
  2. MR11
  3. shadowborn knights
  4.  my previous clan was basically dead. members rarely logged in and when they did they'd just sit in menus. i want to join because i would like to partake in an active community with that do raids and events such as this one. this clan caught my eye as something i would have fun with. 
  5. an active community that i can learn new things about warframe and hopefully make friends along the way.

3 minutes ago, Mardentius said:

IGN: Mardentius

Rank 18

My last clan never helps, they all just play solo.

You'll need to leave your current clan first.

5 hours ago, Jackisbored999 said:
  1. :Jackisbored999
  2. MR11
  3. shadowborn knights
  4.  my previous clan was basically dead. members rarely logged in and when they did they'd just sit in menus. i want to join because i would like to partake in an active community with that do raids and events such as this one. this clan caught my eye as something i would have fun with. 
  5. an active community that i can learn new things about warframe and hopefully make friends along the way.

Sent an invite. You'll need to log on Discord and write your IGN in the clan-invite text channel.

12 hours ago, lllOPERANDlll said:
  1. lllOPERANDlll
  2. 21
  3. EN
  4. I want to join a clan that is actually active in group events.
  5. What I want is to find a group of people I can actively run NM and regular Raids with.  People I can group up with and share keys with.  Basically an actual group WF experience on all levels.

Sent an invite. You'll need to log on Discord and write your IGN in the clan-invite text channel.

Oryshkiawhat311

16 (ridiculously close to 17)

None recently, last one was months ago so I don't remember its name

I would like to join in order to expand my social aspects of Warframe within a clan that has a friendly, helpful player base, and to raid together with people daily/often since I very much enjoy that. And of course, a fully unlocked dojo isn't a turn-off, amirite? :P. I'd like to play with like-minded non-toxic individuals with which I can laugh and talk about and enjoy Warframe together in a social manner, something I find very lacking in my day-to-day Warframe life.

I expect from the clan to offer a mature friendly and non-toxic player base as mentioned by Gryphticon, along with some laughs and giggles that always help in making friends. I expect raids set up by clan members (From a certain rank, as I read) daily/often, especially nightmare ones as they are the most fun and rewarding.

1. Your IGN - Leumarian
  2. Your Mastery Rank - 4
  3. Your previous Clan(s) - Non( There was actually one which I can't remember its name, It was dead regardless)
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech - Tired of being a lone wolf.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech - Conquering ^ 

On 17/04/2016 at 8:21 AM, Oryshkiawhat311 said:

Oryshkiawhat311

16 (ridiculously close to 17)

None recently, last one was months ago so I don't remember its name

I would like to join in order to expand my social aspects of Warframe within a clan that has a friendly, helpful player base, and to raid together with people daily/often since I very much enjoy that. And of course, a fully unlocked dojo isn't a turn-off, amirite? :P. I'd like to play with like-minded non-toxic individuals with which I can laugh and talk about and enjoy Warframe together in a social manner, something I find very lacking in my day-to-day Warframe life.

I expect from the clan to offer a mature friendly and non-toxic player base as mentioned by Gryphticon, along with some laughs and giggles that always help in making friends. I expect raids set up by clan members (From a certain rank, as I read) daily/often, especially nightmare ones as they are the most fun and rewarding.

Invited.

4 hours ago, Leumarian said:
  1. Your IGN - Leumarian
  2. Your Mastery Rank - 4
  3. Your previous Clan(s) - Non( There was actually one which I can't remember its name, It was dead regardless)
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech - Tired of being a lone wolf.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech - Conquering ^ 

Welcome to the clan.

1. Your IGN - Echo_Mirage
  2. Your Mastery Rank - MR 6
  3. Your previous Clan(s) - None
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech - Had my share of solo play to figure out if I want to stick with Warframe or not before looking for a clan; Now I can honestly say I want to stick with Warframe, but now in a more social manner. The time of being a lone wolf are over, hopefully.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech - Mostly a mature community and the possibility to learn more about the game.

I have two friends that would like to join if it's possible :) They don't really use forums and they are constantly asking me if i could ask leader for invite. 

1st: 

1.KillerChickerFromSpace

2.Mr10

3. Nothing special

4.  I want to meet new people, do more raids and other stuff and want to join me

2nd: 

1.solarski

2.Mr9

3. Nothing special

4.  I want to meet new people, do more raids and other stuff and want to join me

1 hour ago, PerkowichV2 said:

I have two friends that would like to join if it's possible :) They don't really use forums and they are constantly asking me if i could ask leader for invite. 

1st: 

1.KillerChickerFromSpace

2.Mr10

3. Nothing special

2nd: 

1.solarski

2.Mr9

3. Nothing special

No but seriously, can you get real responses on why they want to join the clan and what they expect that isn't copy and paste?

17 hours ago, Gryphticon said:

No but seriously, can you get real responses on why they want to join the clan and what they expect that isn't copy and paste?

Main reasons are that they were in their own clan that had almost no researches done and were really struggling with materials and other stuff. And they never managed to get more people in that clan and they never wanted to leave their clan. So after i finally managed to convince them to leave that clan they left and would like to join me and other players in this clan.

1. Your IGN : Nexille
  2. Your Mastery Rank :11 soon to be 12
  3. Your previous Clan(s): i was in some dead clan i dont remember the name of it
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech : id like to be in an active and friendly clan so i guess you guys can make that happen , and i want to help your clan grow
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech : i dont expect anything special , just to have fun with you guys while playing warframe

4 hours ago, PerkowichV2 said:

Main reasons are that they were in their own clan that had almost no researches done and were really struggling with materials and other stuff. And they never managed to get more people in that clan and they never wanted to leave their clan. So after i finally managed to convince them to leave that clan they left and would like to join me and other players in this clan.

Fair enough. I'll invite them :)

2 hours ago, Nexille said:
  1. Your IGN : Nexille
  2. Your Mastery Rank :11 soon to be 12
  3. Your previous Clan(s): i was in some dead clan i dont remember the name of it
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech : id like to be in an active and friendly clan so i guess you guys can make that happen , and i want to help your clan grow
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech : i dont expect anything special , just to have fun with you guys while playing warframe

Sent you an invite to the clan :)