The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I'd love to join if there's still space! Requested info below:

1. IGN: Theroxenes
  2. MR: 17
  3. Previous clan(s): None (though I do have my own dojo for trading etc.)
  4. What I'm looking for: Looking for more sociality in the game, and consistent groups. RIP recruting chat.
  5. What I want of the clan: Fun people to play with! And Itzal...

Hey!  

I just started two days ago.  Loving this game!  Much better than Destiny.  Can't believe I just discovered it.  

1. IGN: Kalyne
  2. MR: 2
  3. Previous clan(s): None; just started playing 
  4. What I'm looking for: Folks who are mature and know what they're doing, so I can learn and join them.  
  5. What I want of the clan: Knowledge.  The Internet and Wiki have been great, but real people are much better!  Plus, it's more fun to play with mates! 

1. Your IGN auxier
  2. Your Mastery Rank 10
  3. Your previous Clan(s) n/a
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech i have mostly played alone/ with close friends so i want to find more ppl to play with
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech good raid group and ppl to play with

1. Your IGN: Pulcher
  2. Your Mastery Rank: MR12
  3. Your previous Clan(s): I was in a clan in the ICE alliance for awhile, can't remember the name. Had a lot of fun with them, miss a few of those guys. Took a two week vacation, which I alerted them to and was kicked out. Tried joining back, but found out there was drama and a lot of the people left, so I took a break from the game. I'm back now, having fun with the game again, and looking for a new group of people to play with.
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: All I'm looking for is a group to play the game with and have a good time. From what I've read, you guys seem like a good, active group.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: People to play the game with and have fun.

1. IGN: UkeleleHero

2. MR 7

3. Currently in a clan with one other person who hasn't been on in about 2 months. (I don't even remember the name of it)

4. I grew tired of playing with random people and not having any friends on the game, so I started searching around for a fairly large and active clan. You guys were one of the first options that came up.

5. I'm just looking for chill people to play with.

1. Xanamor
  2. MR10
  3. Current in a clan with one other person
  4. I want to join Gryphus Tech because I want to play with a familiar community and grind with people I know. I also seek to expand my current understanding of the game.
  5. I expect that there will be events/raids to attend and I look forward to meeting new people there.

BladeSing, MR 4.

Previous clan: Art of Skana

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I'm looking for a large helpful and active community. I'm relatively new to the game and I don't like soloing.

What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: I expect to have fun, meet cool people, and learn a lot about the game!

1. Your IGN: Artheon97
  2. Your Mastery Rank: MR16
  3. Your previous Clan(s): Was in Gryphus Tech a year ago, it was fairly slow and dead, the people were rude, but ive talked to gryphticon on and off and hes said its gotten a lot better!
  4. Why do you want to join Gryphus Tech: I want to be in a large clan of fellow high ranked MR members and just generally friendly people, I want to be able to find groups seen as how im big on co-operative play.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: An awesome, friendly community of friendly warframe players and a clan I could really get into and stay with for a while!

Gryphticon has been super busy recently and has not really had the time to check the forums. Please send Crusix, 1MrFoot, or _.Darkness._ a message in game after replying to this thread so we can get you invited into the clan

1. Your IGN : Nazvix

2. Your Mastery Rank : MR 13

3. Your Previous Clan : None (Well i had a clan back then, but i forgot what's the name)

4. Why do you want to join Gryphus Tech : Well im looking for friends in big clan, they usually responds so fast when iam talking lol

5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech : Friendly Players

1. Your IGN auxier
  2. Your Mastery Rank 10
  3. Your previous Clan(s) n/a
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech i have mostly played alone/ with close friends so i want to find more ppl to play with
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech good raid group and ppl to play with

1. Your IGN: MagicNannerRain
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 5
  3. Your previous Clan(s): WFAirium
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I am looking for a clan with friendly and active players that I can play with. I have had the game for about 2 years but I am just recently getting back into it after an extended break. I want a group of people that I can have fun with and talk to.
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: A clan of friendly players to play with and chill.

1. Your IGN:Nishida
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 21
  3. Your previous Clan(s): Gryphus Tech
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: The same reason I was probably in it for the past year and current year
  5. What do you expect from Gryphus Tech: The same thing I was expecting, and receiving during the last and current year
  6. Still in the Discord server by the way

1. 8bitForLife
  2. 7 trying to get 8
  3. its been so long since I played i honestly dont remember
  4. First moutain clan I saw that looked promising
  5. to kill stuff with people have fun with no drama

I went afk from the game for a long time because I was a ps4 guy. I originally was a master founder. I came back to the game after I saw a recent angry joe review and wanted to start playing again.

Right now I am digging my sayrn prime trying to get it maxxed and working on weapons.

I forgot to saw I am a projectionist in Hawaiii so I can only play when i get home late nights which would be early mornings for most and on my days off. I can be on discord on my phone during work hours.

Edited by 8bitForLife

IGN: ShymanTwasTaken

Mastery Rank: 6.6

Previous Clan(s): None

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I wanted to find a clan that has a decent population to do raids and missions with, and to not get bored due to soloing for no reason. Additionally, I just want to have a community to interact with and get to know, rather than people in regional chat or squad chat - gets really boring - lol.

Do you have a microphone or not?: Yes, and use discord a lot.

IGN: TheRedTwin
Previous Clan : Gryphus Tech
Reason for wanting to join: Was part of this guild before the downgrade happen, love being a part of this guild and grouping up with people and just running whatever people wanted to play at the time
Mic Check: I do own a mic

EDIT: this got posted before i could finish the post

Edited by TheRedTwin

On 6/11/2016 at 0:51 PM, Gryphticon said:

Recruitment Open again

1. Your IGN: CoachEvan15
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 6
  3. Your previous Clan(s): None worth a damn
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Just a filthy casual looking for chill people to play with. I'm on a lot during the summer (on break), and it's more fun playing with others.
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes.