The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

32 minutes ago, CoachEvan15 said:
  1. Your IGN: CoachEvan15
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 6
  3. Your previous Clan(s): None worth a damn
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Just a filthy casual looking for chill people to play with. I'm on a lot during the summer (on break), and it's more fun playing with others.
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes.

1 hour ago, TheRedTwin said:

IGN: TheRedTwin
Previous Clan : Gryphus Tech
Reason for wanting to join: Was part of this guild before the downgrade happen, love being a part of this guild and grouping up with people and just running whatever people wanted to play at the time
Mic Check: I do own a mic

EDIT: this got posted before i could finish the post

Sent both of you invites. 

Hey there!

My IGN is : M4D0X

I am 18 years old and I can definitely  use a mic!

MR : 9

As for my previous clans : You have to forgive me as I do not remember a lot -- (PHX/Bacon protectors/Bloodline Tenno legacy)

The reason why I have joined and left the clans mentioned: is that I did not find an active clan yet.

I wanna join this clan because I myself -- as a semi-old player-- would like to interact with fellow old players and nice ones ofcourse

I played at U8 or 9 , quitted at U11 -- Personal life problems,etc.-- came back again at U13 for a month and now I am back!

To be honest I am still not used a lot on everything new thats been going on -- But that won't stop me from being better again

I would LOVE to try everything new with your clan members

My personality : I am a funny person -- Not in a bad way (Troll,etc.) But I just like putting a smile on peoples face!

I guess thats all I have to say so , hope I get accepted, thanks and have a nice day!

hi sorry for my accent on discord i am french canadian  from Montreal  ;).

My IGN is montrealqc

MR : 7 close to 8

As for my previous clans :  none

I wanna join this clan because i love the grinding ,event, raid and help other who need help  -- as a semi-old player (on ps4) i got finally a computer can run easy warframe 2 weak ago and i play since. i am already register on http://gryphustech.com/  and i got discord. I already add your sever on my list https://discordapp.com/invite/0rEDmNnMYfJHIMgN

Do you have a microphone or not? Yes

thank you and see you soon!!!!!

52 minutes ago, montrealqc said:

hi sorry for my accent on discord i am french canadian  from Montreal  ;).

My IGN is montrealqc

MR : 7 close to 8

As for my previous clans :  none

I wanna join this clan because i love the grinding ,event, raid and help other who need help  -- as a semi-old player (on ps4) i got finally a computer can run easy warframe 2 weak ago and i play since. i am already register on http://gryphustech.com/  and i got discord. I already add your sever on my list https://discordapp.com/invite/0rEDmNnMYfJHIMgN

Do you have a microphone or not? Yes

thank you and see you soon!!!!!

invite sent

Edited by _.Darkness._

1. Your IGN
  2. Your Mastery Rank
  3. Your previous Clan(s)
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech
  5. Do you have a microphone or not?

1. ultimatumcore

2. 18

3. Space Rock Hoppers, Whiskey Danger, Art of Nikana

4. Recently left a clan I was with for a pretty long while, looking for a community that's active and helpful, as well as a place where I feel like I could do well.

5. I do have a mic.

29 minutes ago, ultimatumcore said:
  1. Your IGN
  2. Your Mastery Rank
  3. Your previous Clan(s)
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech
  5. Do you have a microphone or not?

1. ultimatumcore

2. 18

3. Space Rock Hoppers, Whiskey Danger, Art of Nikana

4. Recently left a clan I was with for a pretty long while, looking for a community that's active and helpful, as well as a place where I feel like I could do well.

5. I do have a mic.

invite sent

1. SnoringDragons

2. Mastery Rank 3.5

3. Mashune Kageryu

4. Left a clan that had a few close friends in it, but even though I've only been playing for a few weeks I was already better than them. Looking for a large and active clan for maximum opportunities to experience new things.

5. I have a mic.

On 6/23/2016 at 8:36 PM, SnoringDragons said:

1. SnoringDragons

2. Mastery Rank 3.5

3. Mashune Kageryu

4. Left a clan that had a few close friends in it, but even though I've only been playing for a few weeks I was already better than them. Looking for a large and active clan for maximum opportunities to experience new things.

5. I have a mic.

You have been invited.

1. Your IGN : Deekhare
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 12
  3. Your previous Clan(s): I really can't remember
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I have just returned to the game after taking a break in January this year. My old clan has kicked me and I'm looking for a new clan to do raids with and generally just have fun
  5. Do you have a microphone or not: Yes I have a mic and discord

Thanks. =)

IGN: Ultrawesomekidd

Mastery Rank: 11

Previous Clans: HiddenLotus, Rising Void

i need to join Gryphus Tech because i need a good clan and my current clan is a shadow clan which i dont really like because there are not many people, i want to join this clan so the people in it can help me and i can do the same

i do not have a microphone but i have a discord

Hello. 

I would like to join. 

IGN: Elannor

MR: 20 (too lazy to lvl up to 21)

Was in BLOOD BERSERK, with some close friends but I`d like something where I can talk anytime I want to while playing. 

I looked for a clan with Discord server, since I detest TS3 and yours was the first to pop up, so I looked it up (felt a bit weird to see your post was from 2013) and it seems like you guys are still active. 

I do have a mike, and Discord is my new way of skyping, so I`ll probably be online almost all the time. 

I can help with stuff and other people if you`d want me. Just dont expect me to grind stuff when I`m not in the mood. 

Edited by Elannor

13 minutes ago, Elannor said:

Hello. 

I would like to join. 

IGN: Elannor

MR: 20 (too lazy to lvl up to 21)

Was in BLOOD BERSERK, with some close friends but I`d like something where I can talk anytime I want to while playing. 

I looked for a clan with Discord server, since I detest TS3 and yours was the first to pop up, so I looked it up (felt a bit weird to see your post was from 2013) and it seems like you guys are still active. 

I do have a mike, and Discord is my new way of skyping, so I`ll probably be online almost all the time. 

I can help with stuff and other people if you`d want me. Just dont expect me to grind stuff when I`m not in the mood. 

Sent you an invite, we do have a small interview (which is more symbolic than anything else) just to know you better so just ask a high rank (Lieutenant or up) for it whenever you can connect on discord.

Edited by Gryphticon

In-Game name: Shappenz

Type of player (Casual/Semi-hardcore/Hardcore): Semi-Hardcore (Been playing casually due to not having groups to play with)

Mastery rank: 8, 9 within the next couple days

Why you want to join: Looking for some friendly people to play with and finally enjoy the game. Haven't gotten to do to much when it comes to end game group content, and still probably need quite a bit of guidance when it comes to learning the ins and outs.

Do you have a mic? Yes i do

IGN: Drinniol

MR: 20

Previous Clans: Cephalon Shy (left because I was inactive for a while due to RL stuff)

Why I want to join: Want a clan with more organization such as voice comm usage and raid groups

Have a microphone and Discord?: Yes

• Your IGN: Fubiq
  • Your Mastery Rank: 2
  • Your previous Clan(s): none
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I would love to join a clan where I'll learn how to play that game, I'm really into it but I need someone to help me a little :)
  • Do you have a microphone or not?: I do

51 minutes ago, Fubiq said:
  • Your IGN: Fubiq
  • Your Mastery Rank: 2
  • Your previous Clan(s): none
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I would love to join a clan where I'll learn how to play that game, I'm really into it but I need someone to help me a little :)
  • Do you have a microphone or not?: I do

Unfortunately, you need a microphone.