The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

In-Game name: Gridshaw

Type of player: Semi-hardcore

Mastery Rank: 12

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a mature community that just wants to progress and have fun together and Gryphus seems to be just that!

16 hours ago, Fubiq said:

Hm?

You'll need to get on Discord and message a high rank in that case. I might have misheard a high rank who said that you didn't have a mic.

13 hours ago, Gridshaw said:

In-Game name: Gridshaw

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a mature community that just wants to progress and have fun together and Gryphus seems to be just that!

You've been invited by a high rank it would seem.

Hi, I'd like to join your clan. I've been in an inactive clan for way, way too long. Here is my info:

1. IGN: Fatbluck
  2. MR: 21
  3. Previous Clans: Gryphus Tech (My first clan, but left to start a clan with some friends), Scout Regiment, Flame of the Orokin.
  4. Reason: I want to join a active clan with plenty of players to team up with.
  5. Microphone: Yes

Thanks!

my ign is xxtheelitemagexx

discord is xtheelitemagex

i am mastery rank 8

i would like to join because i want to join a clan where i can be active play with other people and continue to have fun

i have a mic but i would prefer not to talk i am fine it i have to though

1. Your IGN: Colonel-Commissar
  2. Your Mastery Rank: MR9
  3. Your previous Clan(s); Fairy Tail Clan
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I am really interested in being part of a large clan that can offer a lot of interaction and help to its members and other players. I prefer having a group of players that I can always ask to mission with and expand further in the game with. 
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes.

IGN: Kalachakra1

My previous clan was a tiny clan that is now dead

I want to join Gryphus Tech as I am looking for a new clan for people to actually play with and for reseach as my old one is now dead.

I do have a mic

1. Mursukorva
  2. 17 when I complete the test
  3. 2 clans in the V alliance, one in some other. Can't remember their names.
  4. I want to join because I need an active clan to talk with to stay sane while I'm farming/grinding like crazy. I am an active and friendly player with deep game knowledge and I have also been at high ranks in the clans I have been in the past. My end goal with this game is achieving everything since I'm a bit of a completionist. I am also a small streamer; Link https://www.twitch.tv/mursukorva . I look forward to hearing from you soon!
  5. Yes, I do have a microphone and I have discord.

On 2/24/2013 at 3:33 PM, Gryphticon said:
  • Your IGN
  • Your Mastery Rank
  • Your previous Clan(s)
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech
  • Do you have a microphone or not?

ejester

14 (Founder)

Lag Wave 50 (left due to dead clan)

Looking to play more, need active knowledgeable people to play with

Yes

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Cedar14
MR: 2 (Will be 3 in an hour.)
PREVIOUS CLAN: My own one for my friends and I, gonna try to get them to join this one.
WHY I WANT TO JOIN: I am a new player and I would like to farm with higher rank players, I would like to craft dojo weapons, and I would like to practice parkour in the dojo.
MICROPHONE: I have a mic.

Edited by Cedar14

IGN: I_am_Mr_E

MR: 14 (15 in about 1 more day)

Previous: Sacred Brotherhood was my first clan. I left because I didn't enjoy playing with 13 year-old trolls who thought it was hilarious to deliberately fail a mission and frustrate fellow squad members. I'm currently in Gods of Salt, but seeking a new clan because:

a.) They are requiring me to use TeamSpeak whenever I play under penalty of removal - What?!?! I don't like Teamspeak. It is neither convenient nor intuitive. Many of my friends in other clans use Discord. I like Discord. Chatting with friends about the game and every other topic under the sun is why I play the game.

b.) They are a small clan. I've made a few friends and I enjoy playing with them. We all use Discord. We're all seeking a new clan.

c.) I would really like to run raids more frequently so that I can become a better player and start leading.

I think I'd be happier in a larger clan that runs Raids more frequently. I can't imagine playing without a microphone.

Your IGN: Mysterfix

Your Mastery Rank: 15 (Almost at 16)

Your previous Clan(s): Pwnography and Meadowlark labs

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I'm looking for an active clan to participate in events, missions, raids and general warframe mayhem.

Do you have a microphone or not? Yes

IGN: DIllwynd

MR: 9

Previous Clans: Just a personal clan for trading.

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I'm looking for an active clan that can help me do that hardest content Warframe has to offer. Also, playing with an active community is a million times better/more fun then trying to LFG/solo everything.

Do you have a microphone or not? Of course. :D

Edited by Dillwynd

1. Your IGN : Ollie754
  2. Your Mastery Rank   4 
  3. Your previous Clan(s)  None This will be my first Clan 
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech. I plan to be very active on this game. Looking for a clan likewise i can enjoy the game with.
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes i Do

• 4 weeks later...

In-Game name: SleepingWithUrX

Mastery Rank: 9

Previous clan : Remnants of the void

Why you want to join: Looking for a very active clan as I am planning on putting a lot of my time into

this game and would really like to do that with a good clan backing me up

Microphone: Yes indeed

Hey, i would love to join your clan! :)

Rocket Pop

Semi

it looks like an amazing clan

For the last little while, i have loved overwatch. And so i went looking for games like it, i asked my brother and he pointed me to warframe. ever scene ive loved the game, and i would love to be in your clan.

Edited by RockitPop

Hey all, it would be good if you joined Discord and asked an invite from there. You'll get an invite faster and more reliably, you'll still need to join the Discord server either ways. Thanks.

All who joined on the Discord server have been invited.

Edited by Gryphticon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i just applied to the website and I'm interested to join

IGN: grantravo

Mastery rank: 9

I have not been in a clan before

I would like to join this clan because I want to help others with relic farming or farming in general and vise-versa for me

yes, I do have a microphone

Edited by grantravo

• 2 weeks later...