The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

1. Your IGN: KriLanze
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 22
  3. Your previous Clan(s): SSI and ChronoSoldiers, left/was kick due to inactivity(long burnout period)
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Need clan to run stuffs, and i see you guys use discord wich is way easier than any other VoIP
  5. Do you have a microphone or not?: yep

1. Your IGN: PHlBullDOG
  2. Your Mastery Rank: i am currently newbie and dont know where to see my mastery ran
  3. Your previous Clan(s): dont have clan yet
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech:please i need help in my journey with this game so i can see that the clan is willing to help co-tenno
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? yes i have..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  1. IGN: 0FWGKTA
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 13
  3. Your previous Clan(s): Just a clan with friends who don't play anymore
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Never done raids and want to learn, also interested in a larger community to do exp/credit/other farming.
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes, I have a mic and discord

1. Your IGN: Genetic-Code
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 10
  3. Your previous Clan(s) : N/A
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech:  Been looking for a group that can motivate me and help me get back into Warframe on a serious level.
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes, and I also use Discord very frequently

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, marxotic said:

Ahoy

1. marxotic

2. MR 14

3. Eternal Shinobi over a year ago last time I played

4. Want to get into raiding and it looks like you have a system going for that, also dojo pics look great ;)

5. Mic and Discord all set up

Sent you an invite to the clan  don't forget to join the clan Discord

Greetings.

1. Your IGN - AsianDumbledore
  2. Your Mastery Rank - 14
  3. Your previous Clan(s) - FaitKO Family, left because clan was getting less inactive and only a few of us were active.
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech - I want to join it because I left this one recently and I've been doing raids and sorties with random people mostly, still kinda new to the game (?)... got 350 game time according to WF profile stats and I am really interested in how this clan works (i also want to make some friends but psst).
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes I do. I've been using Discord since its release as well.

Kind regards,
    AsianDumbledore

21 hours ago, AsianDumbledore said:

Greetings.

1. Your IGN - AsianDumbledore
  2. Your Mastery Rank - 14
  3. Your previous Clan(s) - FaitKO Family, left because clan was getting less inactive and only a few of us were active.
  4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech - I want to join it because I left this one recently and I've been doing raids and sorties with random people mostly, still kinda new to the game (?)... got 350 game time according to WF profile stats and I am really interested in how this clan works (i also want to make some friends but psst).
  5. Do you have a microphone or not? Yes I do. I've been using Discord since its release as well.

Kind regards,
    AsianDumbledore

Sent you an invite :)

1. Remeant
  2. 18
  3. I've been playing since early 2014, but took an 18 month hiatus around mid 2014. I returned in December of 2015, and since then I've drifted from clan to clan, being kicked due to inactivity in some cases. I left all of the clans on amicable terms. (Space Shark Incorporated, The Lone Rangers, Elysium Noire, Gods of Salt, and Royal Destiny)
  4. I'm looking for a decent, fun bunch to enjoy Warframe (and other games) with, but most importantly I'm looking for a place I can actually call home!
  5. Yes, and I'm quite active on Discord so expect to see me around often! :)

12 hours ago, Remeant said:
  1. Remeant
  2. 18
  3. I've been playing since early 2014, but took an 18 month hiatus around mid 2014. I returned in December of 2015, and since then I've drifted from clan to clan, being kicked due to inactivity in some cases. I left all of the clans on amicable terms. (Space Shark Incorporated, The Lone Rangers, Elysium Noire, Gods of Salt, and Royal Destiny)
  4. I'm looking for a decent, fun bunch to enjoy Warframe (and other games) with, but most importantly I'm looking for a place I can actually call home!
  5. Yes, and I'm quite active on Discord so expect to see me around often! :)

Someone in the clan invited you, welcome!

On 2/24/2013 at 3:33 PM, Gryphticon said:
  • Your IGN
  • Your Mastery Rank
  • Your previous Clan(s)
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech
  • Do you have a microphone or not?

1. Doomblade3890
  2. 6 (halfway to 7)
  3. First clan was "WARSofWar", second clan was "GhastlyAndGhoulish"
  4. I am seeking an active and friendly WARFRAME clan. By that I mean one that has a developed website, team channel (e.g. Discord, TS3, Ventrilo, etc.) with active users, a clan that is into raiding and solar rail conflicts, and is active in events (which, judging from what I've seen on the WARFRAME Wiki with this clan's position in the Fusion Moa Event, I'm assuming you guys are determined to get the top prizes). I am ready, willing, and able to carry out any and all orders given to me and am an active player.
  5. Yes.