The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

1. s3rgant
  2. 9 halfway to 10
  3. Synergy (Clan lead) in Warframe, I've been playing mostly solo apart from this.
  4. I'm looking for an active guild with members who regularly play any enjoy warframe which I've been playing since 2013. I'd like to play with a group that will attempt higher level play, but also willing to help those new to the game.
  5. Yes I do and enjoy chatting with folks.

5 hours ago, s3rgant said:
  1. s3rgant
  2. 9 halfway to 10
  3. Synergy (Clan lead) in Warframe, I've been playing mostly solo apart from this.
  4. I'm looking for an active guild with members who regularly play any enjoy warframe which I've been playing since 2013. I'd like to play with a group that will attempt higher level play, but also willing to help those new to the game.
  5. Yes I do and enjoy chatting with folks.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:23 PM, Doomblade3890 said:

1. Doomblade3890
  2. 6 (halfway to 7)
  3. First clan was "WARSofWar", second clan was "GhastlyAndGhoulish"
  4. I am seeking an active and friendly WARFRAME clan. By that I mean one that has a developed website, team channel (e.g. Discord, TS3, Ventrilo, etc.) with active users, a clan that is into raiding and solar rail conflicts, and is active in events (which, judging from what I've seen on the WARFRAME Wiki with this clan's position in the Fusion Moa Event, I'm assuming you guys are determined to get the top prizes). I am ready, willing, and able to carry out any and all orders given to me and am an active player.
  5. Yes.

Both of you have been invited

1. Edwit
  2. 8th (3000 points left to 9th)
  3. SaintWarriors
  4. Because, i like english speaker clans, and i want to help this clan, сommunicate with other players and help them too.
  5. Yes, i have got a microphone.

12 hours ago, Edwit said:
  1. Edwit
  3. SaintWarriors
  4. Because, i like english speaker clans, and i want to help this clan, сommunicate with other players and help them too.

Please join Discord (or post your name in #clan_invite if you already joined) :)

23 hours ago, Edwit said:
  1. Edwit
  3. SaintWarriors

Invited

1) Magemachine

2) 7th

3) Long time ago with some friends who quit playing, don't remember

4) The discord server and relaxed expectations are what draw me in as I prefer voice chat and having more communicative teams (even if it's just for jokes about the latest bug or rocket suicide) seems like it will make things more fun.

Edited by MageMachine

52 minutes ago, MageMachine said:

1) Magemachine

2) 7th

3) Long time ago with some friends who quit playing, don't remember

4) The discord server and relaxed expectations are what draw me in as I prefer voice chat and having more communicative teams (even if it's just for jokes about the latest bug or rocket suicide) seems like it will make things more fun.

Invited you

9 hours ago, Gryphticon said:

Hey all, please read the instructions on how to join. Thanks.

1) Di1997

2) MR: 11

3) Previous clans: Gryphus Tech and then my friend's clan. Left my friend's clan because it became inactive and my friend as well.

4) Why do i want to join/rejoin: I had enjoyed my time in this clan. It was active, helpful clan. So once my friend stopped playing this game I thought about joining back GT.

38 minutes ago, HPGmaphax said:

1) Reply to this thread with:

1. HPGMaphax

2. MR 4, bout 90% to 5

3. A tiny clan with a friend

4. Looking for a friendly clan, would love to meed new people, and find people to play with.

You've been invited :)

• IGN: oxalispescaprae
  • MR23
  • Only a ghost clan I made once
  • Because I'm looking for a mature community of players, and I don't want to join an overpopulated moon clan. Also because judging by the main post's description - it seems like there's usually at least 1/3 of the clan online. 

IGN: -WSDV-Obergruppenfuhrer

Mastery: 19

Previous clans: My own solo clan, and Altimate World

I'd like to join because I enjoy a competitive environment with active players, I didn't get that from my previous clans. Thanks :P 

Edited by -WSDV-Obergruppenfuhrer

38 minutes ago, -WSDV-Obergruppenfuhrer said:

IGN: -WSDV-Obergruppenfuhrer

Mastery: 19

Previous clans: My own solo clan, and Altimate World

I'd like to join because I enjoy a competitive environment with active players, I didn't get that from my previous clans. Thanks :P 

Hey! I'll need you to join the clan Discord before invite you :)