The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

• Ajreil
  • MR19 (20 once I pass the test)
  • The only one I felt attached to was Lux Renati. It was well run, and had a fantastic community. I had a staff position and was responsible for making sure clan chat and the chat it our alliance, New Dawn, ran smoothly. I also helped recruit, where I interviewed people before accepting them, making sure that they seemed like decent, community-minded Tenno. It was a lot of fun, but despite my efforts, the clan is no longer active. Most of the other critical staff members (including our leader Aeriion) have gone inactive.

• Even though I mentioned it, I'm not looking for a leadership position at the time. I'm looking for an active clan where I can chat, participate in raids and events, and generally not look at chat to find no one had done anything for the last hour. This clan would appear to offer that,

The fact that you've even asking me this is a huge green flag. I want something that's professionally run with a filter system in place to stop toxic members from joining. It tells me that the clan is well run.

• IGN - Galonaz
  • Mastery - 16
  • I've been in a few mountain clans and did end game farming with them until they all quit
  • I just got back into the game a few days ago and have been looking for a clan that is  a comfortable size and has organized staff and it seems like this is the one!

1.)IGN: Tozeadora

2.)Mastery: 5

3.)Previous Clans: One, I can't remember since it wasn't really active>

4.)Reason For Joining: I would like to join because I would like to be a part of an active community that enjoys playing warframe as much as I do.

5.)Micropone: I have one, never used it before and it's not the best.

IGN- Arricus

Mastery 8

I don't remember my last clan, I had quit back in 2014 for school and I'm just now getting back into the game, I'd really like to join a larger group who've been playing consistently so I can relearn and enjoy playing with new people

Yes, I've got a working mic and Discord

13 hours ago, Sn1p3rK1tt3 said:

IGN- Arricus

Mastery 8

I don't remember my last clan, I had quit back in 2014 for school and I'm just now getting back into the game, I'd really like to join a larger group who've been playing consistently so I can relearn and enjoy playing with new people

Yes, I've got a working mic and Discord

I think someone invited you, welcome :) 

On 24/2/2013 at 10:33 PM, Gryphticon said:

r (Browser bas

Hello..

IGN: superklarino

Mastery Rank 10

Region: Europe

Previous Clans: We Die Hard, Dark Retribution (latest clan)

I hardly saw any other members being online and it felt stupid being in a clan by myself.

I don't have a discord yet, but i probably won't have a problem making one.

Let me know if you want me in your ranks :D

Just now, Superklarino said:

Hello..

IGN: superklarino

Mastery Rank 10

Region: Europe

Previous Clans: We Die Hard, Dark Retribution (latest clan)

I hardly saw any other members being online and it felt stupid being in a clan by myself.

I don't have a discord yet, but i probably won't have a problem making one.

Let me know if you want me in your ranks :D

You're welcomed as long as you can get Discord and have a mic!

IGN: Cavman

MR 8

Region: east coast US

Previous(current) Clan: ODIN Network

Why I want to join:  Just looking for a more active clan as I progress into end game material.  Current clan isn't too active on warframe, and the members are distant.  I don't think I've done a single activity with a clan member since I joined several weeks ago.  Played for a bit back in closed beta, now I'm back in and enjoying the game again.

Edited by Cavman

53 minutes ago, Superklarino said:

alright.. i installed discord.. Discord name is superklarino #7163. what now?

Join the clan Discord through this invite link: https://discord.gg/bWFwuYR and post in the #clan_invite channel for a faster invite.

30 minutes ago, Cavman said:

IGN: Cavman

MR 8

Region: east coast US

Previous(current) Clan: ODIN Network

Why I want to join:  Just looking for a more active clan as I progress into end game material.  Current clan isn't too active on warframe, and the members are distant.  I don't think I've done a single activity with a clan member since I joined several weeks ago.  Played for a bit back in closed beta, now I'm back in and enjoying the game again.

Hey! I'll need you to join our clan Discord first at: https://discord.gg/bWFwuYR and ask an invite in the #clan_invite channel for a faster response.

• IGN: Plasmapause
  • Mastery Rank: 14
  • Previous Clan(s): Gryphus Tech
  • Why I want to join: I just want a re-invite. During my time in Gryphus Tech, I did donate a lot resources to dojo research, participate in clan activities, and I did some recruiting for you.  
Edited by Plasmapause

23 hours ago, Plasmapause said:
  • IGN: Plasmapause
  • Mastery Rank: 14
  • Previous Clan(s): Gryphus Tech
  • Why I want to join: I just want a re-invite. During my time in Gryphus Tech, I did donate a lot resources to dojo research, participate in clan activities, and I did some recruiting for you.  

You've been invited, welcome back :)