The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

• Your IGN:auxier
  • Your Mastery Rank: 12
  • Your previous Clan(s): n/a
  • Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: I would like to find more people to play with as well, get into sorties/raid (witch I have not attempted).

IGN: SagePlaysGames

Mastery Rank: 15

Previous Clans: Falcons was my first clan and Vicious Violence

The reason why I wanted to join a new clan is that I was kicked from my last one for inactivity, I used to be an active member or vicious violence but I got burned out of Warframe and practically stop playing for 3 months. ever since tenno-con it brought me back to Warframe and so I am looking for a new active and lively clan.

4 hours ago, SagePlaysGames said:

IGN: SagePlaysGames

Mastery Rank: 15

Previous Clans: Falcons was my first clan and Vicious Violence

The reason why I wanted to join a new clan is that I was kicked from my last one for inactivity, I used to be an active member or vicious violence but I got burned out of Warframe and practically stop playing for 3 months. ever since tenno-con it brought me back to Warframe and so I am looking for a new active and lively clan.

Invite has been sent

Your IGN: runehamster

Your Mastery Rank: 7, because ugh that Mastery 8 test

Your previous Clan(s): I haven't the foggiest idea, honestly. Is there a place to check this? I think my last clan was a buddy's, and I was in it for the recipes he had unlocked. Sort of his personal clan. If it's important I can see if I can find out?

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: An MMO isn't an MMO without a good social environment. I'm looking for a group of people to hang out with after work. For me, I'll stick with a game as long as I have a good community to play it with. Without it, an MMO feels dry and tasteless to me. I'm not the best player, and have been called a filthy casual before, but I try to bring a positive, cheerful, friendly attitude into any group I join, whether it's a PUG or a guild. Gryphus Tech struck me as friendly and welcoming from your opening, and it's big enough so I should always have people to talk to, while small enough so I can get to know everyone. I like the fact that you guys teach raid mechanics, as well - I was never able to raid much in Destiny, and I really want to take part in that here.

Note: I started Warframe, stopped because I couldn't find a clan that really felt comfortable to me (tried two or three back when I first started). I came back because a friend was playing Warframe, but without a bigger group I didn't really feel like I was getting a decent social gaming experience. Since I started and stopped twice, I've got a lot more progress than I perhaps should for my level of knowledge about the game. I'm hoping to pick it up again quickly, but if my being a complete nubcake is going to be a problem, I just wanted to put that out front. I plan to be very active if there's people to talk to and run missions with - I have very high hopes :D

Edited by runehamster

9 hours ago, runehamster said:

Your IGN: runehamster

Your Mastery Rank: 7, because ugh that Mastery 8 test

Your previous Clan(s): I haven't the foggiest idea, honestly. Is there a place to check this? I think my last clan was a buddy's, and I was in it for the recipes he had unlocked. Sort of his personal clan. If it's important I can see if I can find out?

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: An MMO isn't an MMO without a good social environment. I'm looking for a group of people to hang out with after work. For me, I'll stick with a game as long as I have a good community to play it with. Without it, an MMO feels dry and tasteless to me. I'm not the best player, and have been called a filthy casual before, but I try to bring a positive, cheerful, friendly attitude into any group I join, whether it's a PUG or a guild. Gryphus Tech struck me as friendly and welcoming from your opening, and it's big enough so I should always have people to talk to, while small enough so I can get to know everyone. I like the fact that you guys teach raid mechanics, as well - I was never able to raid much in Destiny, and I really want to take part in that here.

Note: I started Warframe, stopped because I couldn't find a clan that really felt comfortable to me (tried two or three back when I first started). I came back because a friend was playing Warframe, but without a bigger group I didn't really feel like I was getting a decent social gaming experience. Since I started and stopped twice, I've got a lot more progress than I perhaps should for my level of knowledge about the game. I'm hoping to pick it up again quickly, but if my being a complete nubcake is going to be a problem, I just wanted to put that out front. I plan to be very active if there's people to talk to and run missions with - I have very high hopes :D

You've been invited :)

IGN : CanNIbAL...15 (changing it soon)

MR : 8

Previous Clan : Fallen Vanguard

Reason I want to join :

Recently, my clan has felt dead. There'll be 3, maybe 4 other people online when I log in, no matter the time of day. Most of the people who used to be the heart of the clan haven't logged in in a half a year, and it's gotten pretty lonely. I left the clan because I wanted to find a clan that was still active like we used to be, and something sustainable. I decided to join this one because of its track record. It's been going since 2013, so it obviously has been doing something right that my clan just didn't. Basically, I just want to find a clan that I can stick with for a long time.

6 minutes ago, CanNIbAL...15 said:

IGN : CanNIbAL...15 (changing it soon)

MR : 8

Previous Clan : Fallen Vanguard

Reason I want to join :

Recently, my clan has felt dead. There'll be 3, maybe 4 other people online when I log in, no matter the time of day. Most of the people who used to be the heart of the clan haven't logged in in a half a year, and it's gotten pretty lonely. I left the clan because I wanted to find a clan that was still active like we used to be, and something sustainable. I decided to join this one because of its track record. It's been going since 2013, so it obviously has been doing something right that my clan just didn't. Basically, I just want to find a clan that I can stick with for a long time.

Sending you an invite but please join our clan Discord :)