Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Phht. Didn't check anything. ;)

I have some new info for you Sleep. I've been doing this for a while but I figured I'd suggest to you as well.

Before inviting someone

-Check joined date (If it was today or yesterday hesitate to invite them)

-Check if they have founders (No one would make a fake account & buy founders with it)

-Check how many posts they've made & what they were about (Only required if none of the above were clarified)

I have some new info for you Sleep. I've been doing this for a while but I figured I'd suggest to you as well.

Before inviting someone

-Check if they have founders (No one would make a fake account & buy founders with it)

-Check how many posts they've made & what they were about (Only required if none of the above were clarified)

I'll take this Information to heart. ^^

Before inviting someone

Oh I am not gonna pass this test...none the less, you guys seem alright and I'd like to apply.

IGN; ra9una

And to save you the trouble

-joined Friday

-no founders, yet, thinking about it though

-Posted a question, two comments on this or that and in the alert-notice to see if anyone had open invite slots

If my being new is a problem just let me know, it's no big deal.

Oh I am not gonna pass this test...none the less, you guys seem alright and I'd like to apply.

IGN; ra9una

And to save you the trouble

-joined Friday

-no founders, yet, thinking about it though

-Posted a question, two comments on this or that and in the alert-notice to see if anyone had open invite slots

If my being new is a problem just let me know, it's no big deal.

You.................... Pass, lol don't worry. We're only looking for specific people NOT to invite.

It's clear that you aren't someone who has other intentions other than joining the party with us (=

This will probably be a good example for Sleep as well.

I'll invite you right away, don't forget to check out our website! ttp://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See you in game (=

You.................... Pass, lol don't worry. We're only looking for specific people NOT to invite.

It's clear that you aren't someone who has other intentions other than joining the party with us (=

This will probably be a good example for Sleep as well.

I'll invite you right away, don't forget to check out our website! ttp://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See you in game (=

Allrighty, thanks for having me, looking forward to getting to know everyone.

See ya

It is all good. I've spoken to pdx and eisvogal and they where perfectly agreeable about it.

just to be clear ... Eisvogel was more than a great person in this issue 

and i have my reasons ... and ill tell u in the clan discussion Narco