Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Sorry might have said it wrong, its not Jolonap :3 lol

Can you invite again plz?

My Ign : Jolonap

Please check your clan tab, If you have any other clan invites other than ours decline it so we can send you ours.

PM me back to get back to you as soon a s possible!

IGN: MrBlather

My friends are slowly dropping out so I would new people to play with.

Can't invite you at the time, please check your clan tab & decline any other clan invites you have.

PM for another invite or if you need any more help (It's the best way to contact me)

Can't invite you at the time, please check your clan tab & decline any other clan invites you have.

PM for another invite or if you need any more help (It's the best way to contact me)

I've declined another invite.

Thanks

Hi, I was from this clan. I tried to enter a brazillian clan but that didnt go well, i would like to come back if possible.

IGn: Connallx

Invited!

Check out our clan website so you can also participate in our clan Dojo tournament and get a chance to win $30 ultimate game card! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See ya in game! (=

(Sou br tambem (=)

Can you invite me and a couple buddies please :)

IGN: D3NiX

Coozer

Kryptiix

Invited!

Check out our clan website so you can also participate in our clan Dojo tournament and get a chance to win $30 ultimate game card! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/home

See ya in game! (=

Except Kryptiix -

Hi, Id like to join. IGN Keth

I am looking for a persistent casual non competitive clan where fun is most important and I like your custom event thing.

Being forced to play is just not my thing, especially as RL work is just more important ;) I am looking for the dojo items and naturally am willing to contribute. my region is europe west and I was a CBT (started around January because of a certain WTF.. video)

I consider myself a casual gamer though I do have all warframes except vauban and all weapons that existed before patch 8 leveled to 30. I farm most of the time, either mods, blueprints (when new stuff is released) and xp for new gear. I am only missing mods were released after the extermination event and those of patch 8 of course. Farming everything possible, I always am looking for a group of nice people to farm a blueprint or so. I mark mods I see, revive and help.

One thing though, as I like listening to music or watch a movie / series concurrently, I rarely use TS or any such service. I do enjoy chatting though, even when the in-game chat system is really.. bad. hard to keep track of whispers..

Hope to see online

- Keth

Invited!

See ya in game! (=