Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

We are still recruiting please leave your IGN (in game name) and you will recieve an invite shortly . Please decline all invite from other clan as we cannot send an invite if they is another clan that have invited you.

All name are listed and will recieve an invite soon! Gl tennos

Could I please join? :D

IGN: Mutatiion

You sure can, I am not anywhere close to a computer but an invite will come ;)

If there's any problem like you have a pending invite from another clan I will pm you :)

hey DreakinZ i'm looking to join up to a clan and help further create the dojo and join in on missions and etc... i am on warframe at least once every 2 days for 2+ hours as well, so i am always around to help out people with missions! :D IGN -->LundCat

Did you guys throw me out???? A was doing mission on Jupiter after that I wanted to go to Dojo when I pushed on that icon to open up keys menu I saw just a clan key BP. Then I opened foundry to see if I need to reforge it but there was no bp! I qiurted the game and loged again and I still didn't have a clan key. Then I noticed that the clan chat tab is missing. so I checked contacts menu to find that I'm no longer in the clan. :/ So did you throw me out or this is a hart breaking bug :/ ? please invite me again.

p.s. I didn't get my resources back too :/

Did you guys throw me out???? A was doing mission on Jupiter after that I wanted to go to Dojo when I pushed on that icon to open up keys menu I saw just a clan key BP. Then I opened foundry to see if I need to reforge it but there was no bp! I qiurted the game and loged again and I still didn't have a clan key. Then I noticed that the clan chat tab is missing. so I checked contacts menu to find that I'm no longer in the clan. :/ So did you throw me out or this is a hart breaking bug :/ ? please invite me again.

p.s. I didn't get my resources back too :/

No we did not certain member are having this issue. Probably a bug issue from the update. I will resend and invite to you ASAP once I manage to get access to a computer.