Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Valkyrne - Recruiting - Help Us Get To 100!

Zombie_Sprinklez

Define "Messy Dojo"

because its kinda hard to keep everything all neat, when you have a full Dual Dojo lol

a nice layout and easy to figure out where's what. All research in one place, dueling and parkour in other sector and so on... It's not that hard since you can destroy everything and start from fresh with all resources given back because of the dojo tile updates.

How is your clan called in game? I received some kind of random invite and declined it because was not from "The valkyrne"

Edited by Aure7

Hey I was wondering if I could get an invite to the clan, it looks really cool :D IGN AgentBlue234

Hey there, I'm a new player, but I'm looking for a friendly group of people to play with regularly, Mind inviting me? (:

IGN: GooglyWoog

seems interesting enough, what timezone are you in, and do you have some VOIP set up (ts3 etc?)'t 

All three of you will be invited shortly! Sorry it wasn't sooner.. I was at school...

As for voice chat, yes we do have one. But it's not TS, it's Razer Comms.

a nice layout and easy to figure out where's what. All research in one place, dueling and parkour in other sector and so on... It's not that hard since you can destroy everything and start from fresh with all resources given back because of the dojo tile updates.

How is your clan called in game? I received some kind of random invite and declined it because was not from "The valkyrne"

Its MOSTLY setup like that. All the Research rooms are together, Right beside the Obstacle Course, but the Dueling is on another floor.

The clan should be called "The Valkyrne"...and you should have an invite in just a few minutes.

EDIT: It says you are already in a Clan. You may have to clear off any invites you already have. :)

Edited by Aigloblam

Its MOSTLY setup like that. All the Research rooms are together, Right beside the Obstacle Course, but the Dueling is on another floor.

The clan should be called "The Valkyrne"...and you should have an invite in just a few minutes.

EDIT: It says you are already in a Clan. You may have to clear off any invites you already have. :)

looks like someone's spamming invites of a random clan to me xD

• 1 month later...

I'd like to rejoin The Valkyrne, it's the only clan I've been in that actually has interaction between it's members. 

My IGN is Typical.

When did you leave?! :O Unless you were kicked for inactivity... Nonetheless, I will invite you ASAP!

Welcome back!

Edited by Zombie_Sprinklez

So a friend told me this is the clan for me to join. Im constantly teaming with others to help us lvl our gear. He has a clan but he says its a "tough" pvp clan. I've been looking for a clan like this one. And i already wear gold/yellow :) please consider me for your clan

Edited by runsonmusic

So a friend told me this is the clan for me to join. Im constantly teaming with others to help us lvl our gear. He has a clan but he says its a "tough" pvp clan. I've been looking for a clan like this one. And i already wear gold/yellow :) please consider me for your clan

We are still looking for more people, and I'm about to head in-game right now, and I'll shoot you an invite! Welcome :)

i would like to join the valkyrne too :)

lol....Absolutely Sir :)

You seem to already have another invite. But you have a permanent place in the Valkyrne. So just let me know when thats taken care of and ill make sure to get your invite :)

Edited by Aigloblam

• 2 weeks later...

well brother i am amazed by your adversitement for the clan especially this; ''Warframe is a game. It's meant to take our minds off of reality for a while so we can enjoy some time to ourselves.'' and this;Unity is Strength my comrades!... ok listen i really want to join you guys i am a verywell architect if you need one ::) also i am verywell experienced about the game and also i am a good contributer :D i am willing to take any order at any kind of situation kind'a funny person to hang out with i am :D at least what i heard :) anyway my IGN: Khazzadum 

well brother i am amazed by your adversitement for the clan especially this; ''Warframe is a game. It's meant to take our minds off of reality for a while so we can enjoy some time to ourselves.'' and this;Unity is Strength my comrades!... ok listen i really want to join you guys i am a verywell architect if you need one ::) also i am verywell experienced about the game and also i am a good contributer :D i am willing to take any order at any kind of situation kind'a funny person to hang out with i am :D at least what i heard :) anyway my IGN: Khazzadum 

Thank you very much! :) I shall send you an invite as soon as I get on!