Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Ghost Clan!

[DE]Megan

Hello there! I'm Blaine, I picked the game up two days ago n' kinda fell in love with it. I'm a rank 4 at the moment but assume I'll be getting it up further. First thing you should know is that I'm a serious nerd, I've been top 20 in Europe for multiple competitive games and have lead heroic raiding guilds on World of Warcraft. It's pretty safe to assume that I'll be trying to push myself as far as I can go given the right people! Obviously I may need a little guidance at times, since I've not really reached the higher tiers on Warframe yet but I'm a fast learner. But the most important thing for me is finding a group of friendly guys to &!$$ about with. 

Hope someone reading this will think I'm fit for the job, look forward to playing with you x]

Hello there! I'm Blaine, I picked the game up two days ago n' kinda fell in love with it. I'm a rank 4 at the moment but assume I'll be getting it up further. First thing you should know is that I'm a serious nerd, I've been top 20 in Europe for multiple competitive games and have lead heroic raiding guilds on World of Warcraft. It's pretty safe to assume that I'll be trying to push myself as far as I can go given the right people! Obviously I may need a little guidance at times, since I've not really reached the higher tiers on Warframe yet but I'm a fast learner. But the most important thing for me is finding a group of friendly guys to &!$$ about with. 

Hope someone reading this will think I'm fit for the job, look forward to playing with you x]

If u are active player we could invite u.https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115923-recruiting-iron-death-squad-plat-giveaways/

Edited by -----Eliminator_one-----

Join my Clan, "Home of Chrome"! We are upgrading to shadow soon so we're putting up an offer: join now for an instant "Leader" rank! This is given to people who have been there since the beginning, and will be prioritised.

- Small and Cosy

- Weekly Events (if more than 3 people are on at once)

- Equality

- I can use hyphens.

Hello Im looking for a Good Clan and I have 3 more good friends who would like to join if ill join 

So my Id is : Delothor 
My warframes : Ash (24) , Oberon(30) (all weps lvl 30)

If ill make it to the clan My 3 friends have Necros and Frost aslo a Rino hight lvls 

we Play usually on weekends  
Thank you 

Edited by Delothor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey i'm looking for a EU clan (English speaking)

I want to join a ghost clan because i want to get to know the people of the clan and help it grow.

I am 16 (i say this because some people have an age restriction, which is understandable)

If there is any questions feel free to message me.   :)

Our clan is recruiting currently no requirements

We have almost all research and we need 2 more days to get zephyr blueprint

All we are asking is for active members who will sometimes join the dojo for a quick duel and contribute resources to the dojo

Pm me if you are interested

4 slots left

Edited by KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX

Hello

Im newbie looking for friendly clan, Im only 3lvl have few crafted weapons, sentinel and 30lvl Exalibur. Nothing special. Im playing daily. Moving foward step by step. Im 18 years old and from Lithuania. Find me in game. 

Nickname: VetroVer