The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random system hang after The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.5

M3taloid

I have suddenly started experiencing a full system hang at random times playing Warframe past the hotfix 23.0.5. Prior to this update i had no problems. This can occur in mission or in the orbiter whether actively in a menu or not. As I have to reset my PC to resolve the issue I cannot get any crash reports. I am playing on the low preset options in graphics and have tried reducing my resolution with no effect. This also happened to a friend whose setup is much higher end than mine. I have noticed others reporting low fps and crashes around the same time as I have experienced this issue so my hope is that it may be related and addressed. I have tried pushing past it and simply trying my luck but that doesn't seem to be a viable tactic. I will have to stay away until this can be fixed.

Win10 (64)
AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
AMD Phenom(tm) 9950 Quad-Core Processor 2.6 GHz
8GB RAM

Hiya,

I have this issue, and I have case open with support who reply sort of every 3 days meaning troubleshooting is incredibly slow. That I think I've done all the troubleshooting I can (including rebuilding Windows twice now) and nothing has made any difference. 

Not sure if its the same but my game crashes anywhere from initial log on, to changing settings or mid mission when I've been lucky to be able to play for half an hour. Not sure if you or your friend have been playing in 4K? I have so wasn't sure if it was 4k the issue or whether its effecting people on 1080P and the like. 

Like you unable to provide logs and I can't see anything in Windows to alarm me that its hardware or driver related, I've watched the Warframe process in Performance Monitor and its definitely the Evolution Engine that crashes.

If I do get a resolution from support or otherwise I'll post here as your issue sounds exactly like mine.